I emailed Craig and said we were coming down......Invading their 4Th (its always good to inform people at least a day before you do that).......they were kind enough to let us stay with them.....
Craig said...."on the 4Th we go up to a golf course and watch the fireworks".......he said it so, ho hum....that I thought nothing of it.....Like.... they go up there and watch the fireworks from a secluded spot and just hang out......alone......
Holy cow.....I was shocked......tons of people.....not bad tons of people....Just more than I thought! It was a really neat set up. Firework right on the golf course. AND our seats.....were like 500ft away from them. It was really neat!
The kids had fun running around.....He is a picture of Gracie trying to win some cash from her cousins. My little card shark!
The kids had fun running around.....He is a picture of Gracie trying to win some cash from her cousins. My little card shark!I can just hear what she is saying in this picture....."NO....NO....NO....you've got to fannie up......NO...... CANDY WILL NOT WORK HERE....cash only..... AND ummmm.... dont you know how to hold your cards......you hold them so I can see them at all times!" Mother like daughter....
Here is Hannah, the card sharks body guard.....beating up the cousins
Here is me doing nothing about it......."stop...no........OK......whatever..."
It was really nice of Julianna's family to let us intrude......they gave our kids bracelets and necklaces......they loved them......and then they threw them at everyone......No one was safe
Or they just whipped you with it.....look at Hannah....."take a picture of me....I'll whip you"
Here is mike....getting whipped.....sitting on someone........
Child abuse...no those are handle's.....Really didn't you know that is why those are there......they are to wrangle those runaway children.......
OK...... really this is a super cute picture............. You guys are so cute..........
Julianna and the girls are really cute in this picture.......But Craig.....it sorta looks like something hurts? Are yah doin' ok in this picture?
Happy 4Th! Thanks for letting us hang out we had a blast! We are almost all recovered from our burns.....wanna invite us next year? You have a year to think about it!

Here is Hannah, the card sharks body guard.....beating up the cousins
Here is me doing nothing about it......."stop...no........OK......whatever..."
It was really nice of Julianna's family to let us intrude......they gave our kids bracelets and necklaces......they loved them......and then they threw them at everyone......No one was safe
Or they just whipped you with it.....look at Hannah....."take a picture of me....I'll whip you"
Here is mike....getting whipped.....sitting on someone........
Child abuse...no those are handle's.....Really didn't you know that is why those are there......they are to wrangle those runaway children.......
OK...... really this is a super cute picture............. You guys are so cute..........
Julianna and the girls are really cute in this picture.......But Craig.....it sorta looks like something hurts? Are yah doin' ok in this picture?
Happy 4Th! Thanks for letting us hang out we had a blast! We are almost all recovered from our burns.....wanna invite us next year? You have a year to think about it!

1 comments:
I think Hannah was behind me whipping me with a necklace in that picture.. Ha Ha Ha Jk You guys are always welcome to come down for whatever turn you on. Don't be shy.
Post a Comment