The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Duct tape.....

I learned a trick from a sister of mine....Its called duct tape. As you all know I have a boy....who screams like a girl. I have been at a loss with what to do about the screaming. I have tried so many different things.....Tabasco, horseradish, timeout, slapping, spanking, nap time, and list goes on......


I was talking with my sister Nancy and she said well when my kids scream like that I just POP then in the mouth....YES...............I have tried that...... to which it totally back fired. "The boy" started to walk up to Esther and slap her in the mouth anytime she made a noise (any noise, In walmart....or in sacrament). So I stopped the slapping.


As I also said I have been watching kids.....Cooper (eating his favorite pass-time)
Brodie has now taught Hayden-2 (in this picture he is in time out)to scream and also Esther to scream. So I have a house full of screaming. Duct tape is no longer a idle threat.....It is something that happens to you if you scream. These 2 boys together are trouble...so much trouble that I can't handle it. So last week when I was trying to blog...there was screaming and I said one more scream and the duct tape is coming out. Well, Hayden screamed......and what I didn't know was that Brodie knew where the duct tape was. I heard scream and came running.....Brodie had him pined down, with the duct tape out, saying "My mom said no screaming(as he is screaming) or dah duct tap comed out!" He had managed to get the tape off the roll but it was still attached. He had just stuck the first piece to Hayden's mouth. I diffused the situation. Here is Brodie in timeout


He looks really upset......My timeout spots were full and this was all of the corners I had left. As of Friday I have resigned. The kids beat me.......the 2 boys sent me over the edge. They are good kids.....its just 6 under six...can send you to the loony bin faster than I expected!


Here are some pictures from this morning.....Brodie was in Hayden's way..... so he bit Brodie.


Brodie wasn't so happy about this whole situation......so he surprised attacked Hayden and pushed him off of the toilet while he was trying to go pee. Yeah..... for me....Little boy pee everywhere......

OK, Officially~ I don't like kids!.....But I love them all at the same time!

2 comments:

Cal said...

I'll bet he learned the suprise attack from his sisters. :-)

Melinda said...

Holy Crap, that was funny!