For Brodie's Birthday this year we were in Utah. He got to have all of his cousins and aunts and uncles there for his big day. You know the big 3. Aunt Annie or as my kids call her aunt Anncy,(a combination of aunt Annie and aunt Nancy names).......Well anyways, Annie was kind enough to let all of the Wolfley siblings invade her house and have a BBQ.
It was a great time getting to hang out with everyone, play a little pool (Heathers rules), play a few games (its not cheating, its helping...) and just hang out, Well OK..... tease the brothers in laws like crazy. Everyone brought great food...and well I think we had fun.... huh?
I made Brodie a construction cake (thanks nan for the Idea) He was way excited and he liked it......NO....... he really liked it. (I told you that his favorite was lemon! AND UMMMM really chocolate and lemon.......you sick-o !!!) He got a new guuuunnnn.....NOTE: so you don't think I am a mean parent and only got him a 4$ guuuuunnnnnn. I got him a $80 bike a few months past.....and he liked the 4 $ Guuuunnnnn......as much as his $80 bike. OH, he did get 2 wasps stings, one to his lip and the other on his arm. I figured that this year I would not dish out the birthday spankings.......Poor boy.....he took it like a man, sucked it up and then started to run around and play like nothing ever happened. My tough 3 year old!
So every time it is a child's birthday I forget my camera.....I bought a disposable this time...but I have yet to get it developed. So it maybe a while before you see any pictures.
What can I say about my big 3 year old? Well most of the time I don't have to many good things to say about "the boy"....of which I do feel bad about....But really he is a tough kid for me.....he is different and does not act like any of my other kids.....He is a boy....I know..... duh.....But boys are different sort of creatures. I don't fully understand them or do I think that I ever will. Brodie is a sweet boy, when he is not jumping off a 6ft fence and running around screaming like someone just chopped off his toes. AND to say the least, he is very kind to his little sister Esther, when he is not hugging her so tight that he might pop her head off. You just have to remind him to be gentle, he starting (I SAID STARTING) to learn that with girls you must be softer. He shares well, for his birthday Brenda (our babysitter) got him a pack of star burst and a "cars" lightening McQueen toy. I think he maybe got a whole 3 star burst and he was happy sharing the rest. He has a sweet sole.....he means well.......he just likes to scream.........
BUT!!!! this last week he learned to pee standing up (watering trees) and he is now is almost diaper free!!!!!ya!!! I might like 3!!!! Better than 2!!!!!
Happy birthday Brodie!!!! We love you!!!!
The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:
This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!
Monday, July 7, 2008
My big 3 year old!!
Posted by Call me Hehaw at 7:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment