The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Monday, July 28, 2008

boxers....or briefs????

So He (the boy) prefers boxers.....I wanted to say thanks for all of the helpful hints (even from the people I dont know)...We haven't had any flasher attacks in the last 3 days!!!!

The raspsberries are here so it might be a few days before I post again!!! It will be ok......if you miss me to be bad just comment and I may do you blog just for you...well if I like you....if not you'll have to wait!

1 comments:

the stone fam:) said...

hey i would actually like some raspberries who cares about the blog i want the berries if you have extras you can pass them our way just sayin!!