This is what I love about summer.....going to rigby lake. It is so nice to have it so close and so fun!
I packed up all of the kids and took them down to the lake! Including Billie's kids Bleak and christian. AND of course I brought my trusty babysitter.....Brenda! She is great! It is so nice to have an extra pair of hands.
I was taking this picture of Brodie when all of the suddena a wave came and flipped him over and he was bobbing head first in the water! so this was the last picture I could take without him screaming. We grabbed lunch and spent a few hours at the lake and we had so much fun!
Hannah looks like a little hawaiian girl! so is so tan and so blonde!
Yes in this picture he is screaming.....I just caught him with his mouth closed.
Gracie and bleak.....I think played in the sand more than in the water......It was a bit chilly

I packed up all of the kids and took them down to the lake! Including Billie's kids Bleak and christian. AND of course I brought my trusty babysitter.....Brenda! She is great! It is so nice to have an extra pair of hands.
I was taking this picture of Brodie when all of the suddena a wave came and flipped him over and he was bobbing head first in the water! so this was the last picture I could take without him screaming. We grabbed lunch and spent a few hours at the lake and we had so much fun!
Hannah looks like a little hawaiian girl! so is so tan and so blonde!
Yes in this picture he is screaming.....I just caught him with his mouth closed.
Gracie and bleak.....I think played in the sand more than in the water......It was a bit chilly
Here is christian....really I dont know how his family can afford to feed him......He had 2 hamburgers and chicken nuggets. The he went and begged from all of the little kids for more!Dang that baby is cute! if you guys want to come to lake and join us! We'll have fun!!!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment