The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

So I got a new doo!

My kids took this picture...its the best your going to get....(YOUR MOMMA) But I wanted to show you all my new doo! A little more blonde and shorter...whatcha think? Doesn't really matter..... cause I dig it and think Kami did an awesome job!......Mikes says it too Idaho....Choppy in the back.....But he says it's cute anyway......Being prego I tend to go shorter...then let it grow out through my pregnancy....I guess my hair is a little like me.....When I am pregnant.....my hair is short and so is my attitude! The blond just brings out a whole other side of me......then watch out for the pig tails cause then your in trouble....... And she did my eye-brows....WHAT SHE FAILED TO TELL ME!!!! Was that I was her first eyebrow wax that she has done........AND She did good.....

UNTIL........where she said "this will only hurt for a sec"......My eye-brows already hurting and red from the ripping off of the cloth "thingy".....BUT then she put this glue remover on.... And ummmmmm.......SHE LIED!!!! Because.......ACID was more like it.....I was sure it was burning off my face...... and was now not only red..... BUT bleeding too.

You did good Kami..........Next time just tell me that.... "this is gonna hurt like a mother....&%^&$%" Cause.....its still burning......

ThAnKs KaMi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I love it, you look so cute!

Shinae said...

LOVE the new hair doo! It fits you...:0)

Ann Yeaman said...

Gosh....
Could you look anymore like my sister, blond and cute! I love it!

kori bates said...

Very cute Heather.