I have a friend...(really) that has a blog (bet you didn't know that) and her sister has a blog.... (wow....who woulda thought) Wel...l I think it's her sister....they write in all code names.....sorta confusing.....anyways.... she does a post every Friday called Friday fav's.....
Its pretty neat and it shows you some cool things for around the house or whatever....I thought I might do a favorite's post....Once.... not every Friday cause I would run out of favorite things to write about I am sure....
So Here we go in particular order.....
#1 Clorox clean wipes.....I have one in each of the bathrooms and one in the kitchen. These have helped me keep my sanity with potty training. When I get a mess....Its right there..it kills 99.9% of bacteria and the flu virus. AND I CAN THROUGH IT AWAY! I make my kids was doors, chairs, the sink and so much more with these.....I love them. At first I thought what a waste of money....till I bought them.....now I have to have them.....
#2 wet jet swifter swifer.....Any of you that know me I mean really know me....Know I hate to clean my floors......I HATE MY HARDWOODS!!!! (funny being that mike is a hardwood floor guy) I want tile.....But since that is not high on our priority list......I have to clean them.....every day.....3 times a day.....NO JOKE! after every meal......Most days I just gave up.....My floor after 2 days of that looked like I never cleaned it! But now I just pop out the swifter and clean up the mess throw away the "thingy".... hang it up and I am done.....So much easier than getting out the mop, filling up the bucket.....Love it....
#3 Is actually a website...... Its called menu's for moms http://www.menus4moms.com/
They send you a menu each week and a grocery list PLUS recipes....I am a huge recipe person and I love to try new things...My kids are not picky and eat pretty much whatever. So this has been great for me....They also have a cleaning schedule that they send to you and it tells you what you should focus on each day! I have tried the food and it has been really kid friendly, great tasting, easy and the shopping list is nice.Mainly so you don't spend too much money going back and forth to the store.
Here is a sample Menu..... and if you don't like the foods...just switch things around. Incorporate a meal that you know your kids will like!
Monday
Ranch Chicken
Squash Casserole
Bacon Ranch Green Beans
Tuesday
Tex-Mex Pasta Skillet
Mexican Salad
Cornbread
Wednesday
Quiche
Buttermilk Biscuits
Grapes
Thursday
Chicken Enchiladas
Spanish Rice
Leftover Mexican Salad
Friday
Hawaiian Pizza
Cinnamon Sticks
#4 Kaboom toilet bowl cleaner......All I have to say is wow...It really works. We have hard water....I mean like concrete water.....You hook it up inside of your toilet and KABOOM its clean! Love it!
#5
I have more..... I am sure ....I will add to it as I remember...check back.....I need to run!
The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:
This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
A few of my favorites.....
Posted by Call me Hehaw at 8:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have tried 1 and 2 and totally agree with you on both!!
Craig, take note of #3, I think it will come in handy for you. :)
I will have to try #4. Craig likes the Clorox drop-ins, but honestly, I puked so much into clorox when I was pregnant with Parlee that I can't stand the smell of it anymore. They literally make me want to vomit!
Heather...LOVE LOVE LOVE the menu idea. Poor Alan has NEVER been able to see me get into cooking, mostly because I never know what in the hell to cook, so...thank you! He will be sending his thanks soon. :0)
love menu for mom's tooo.....I wonder who the alleged friend and sister is????
Post a Comment