The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Our first soccer Game!!!!

Hello my name is Heather and I need to be put in a insane asylum........I am coaching soccer. They are 4 girls and 7 boys. (of which all make me feel better about Brodie, that he is not as broken as Craig thinks)Here are some pictures of our first game.....Do I play soccer? Do I know soccer rules? Do I like children? NONONONONONONONONONO! I have played before I was on a team in high school...but found that boys are more important. I played when I was younger....But I am pretty sure that I sucked. They called and asked and I was sure they were joking.....I mean have you see me run?????I said yes....Because I am stupid! And So they ordered my coaches shirt for my friend Jen.....the assitant coach/team mom! The coach last year! Let me show you a picture of this tiny little momma.......So to say the least its a bit snug on me!These kids did so great! For there first game and with coach that isn't so sure about anything! This year I am passing out patches......small little soccer balls that go on their shirts. For different things like MVP, defence, turn arounds, team spirit. It is a hit the kids are really looking forward to their patches at the end of the game.
I find that the kids are just walking off the field when they are tired, so it gets a bit difficult to tell where everyone is.
The kids have been really aggressive this year! (which is good!) Last year everyone was very timid. Zach (billies son refereed the game for us, he did great)
Here is Grace at the end of the game! Everyone was really tired.....but they stuck through to the end!
I am not sure if we won or lost! There was too much excitement.....But really it does not matter....we are there for the fun!





1 comments:

Cal said...

Lookin' good Coach.