Nothing says summer like a lemonade stand.....My kids have been begging to have a lemonade stand since summer began. But I have dreaded doing it because I knew how sticky and gross everything and EVERYONE would get. But I did it any way....and I just hose them down afterwards..... We made the sign and they sold (yah right...they gave it to everyone) for 25 cents a cup.....But I think I lost money on the deal......It was kool aid......so the kids were on a little sugar buzz.......


They were sticky, buzzing and dirty..... But they had a blast....they each made $2.00....Not bad considering they drink more than half of there profit!... I made them pay tithing...and I was tempted to make them pay taxes...but then really what would they have left.


1 comments:
those pictures are so cute, you are a nice mom, luckily my kids haven't figured out that you can have a lemonade stand....don't' let the secret out alright.
Post a Comment