The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It official.....the boy is.....................

Potty trained......

So Its true......Brodie is potty trained........wearing big boy underware and everything.......They are so cute..........little tidy whitey's........his little tiny butt.....all white........and cute.............
Someone should have told me long ago that all I had to do was teach him to pee on a tree....and he would potty train himself.....I would have done it a year ago.
Last week I went to the park with a friend. I asked Brodie if he wanted to pee on a tree.....he was all for it! After that he has wanted to go pee and poop in only the toilet, or to water a tree.
These pictures are the day that he fell into the toilet and found that when he toot's in the water..... it makes noise. So I to put him in the bath tub to get him washed off, ONLY to find him back in the toilet doing the same thing again.

All day he told people that he can blow bubbles in the water. I did not tell them what water he was talking about!

0 comments: