I hope you too have a boy like this.......I know a few of those parents that have only boys...... they don't know all of the pain and suffering that they are going through. Girls are so much easyier.....really.....Oh yes there is the drama....the screaming.....the dreaded princesses.......BUT THEY ARE SO MUCH EASIER.
I know that I always post pictures of the boy...but really....... seriously....He is my...one....you know the one that makes you crazy! This is why.....if he is not running around screaming.....he is stuck in something...(last pictures being the toy-let)

And let me tell you the apple does not fall to far for the tree.......Just let Nancy and Craig tell you....
OH and BTW, the hole "nature".....poop on a stick........Just recently happened to my girls....but there was flinging.....and it wasn't dog crap.......I did not take pictures...this as one for the scrapbooks that I'd rather leave out!

0 comments:
Post a Comment