The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The flasher....



I should have known it.....I thought this potty training thing was going so well......My son has developed a hate for underwear......To put it bluntly....He is a free baller.....You know he likes his boys to hang.....

What do I do? He has started to protest and not wanting to wear underwear. AND the worst of it all he just whips it out and shows people.....YES!!!!! RANDOM PEOPLE!!!!

I went outside yesterday to him showing a bunch of neighbor kids....."look what I can do"

I have given him the talk......

Me: "Brodie, your "junkie" is not for everyone to see.....it's private.....you use it for potty and that is all"

Brodie: but why Mommy.....

Me: Because it is not appropriate

Brodie: But why it not approooproatttt

Me: It is just not, you cant flash people, Keep your "junkie" in your pants..... DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Brodie: I understannddd

Next thing I know he is standing at the door (a glass door) Pressing it against the door. Laughing.......

Really??????

At bedtime he came up the stairs and he did not have any underwear on....

I said

Me: where are you pants?

Brodie: down stairs....

Me: well.... why are they off?

Brodie: me paying wit it

Me: play in wit what?...(me ,quickly realizing that I did not want to know) NO NO NO I do not want to know! Just get your underwear on and don't touch it....anymore.....

his reply as he was returning to his room.......

Brodie: Me goooonnnaaaaa
Really I thought that this was something I had to deal with at like age 12...NOT 3!
Soooooo........I am thinking about trying boxers......and duct tape? any suggestions?????

1 comments:

Ty Lyman said...

You don't know me, I'm Nancy's friend. I love to check your blog every once in while. You make me laugh. If you were here, I'd totally hang out with you. You're so much like me in your thinking. Needless to say, my advise after raising some boys that are now 12 and 10. I'm pretty sure it's normal for them to want to be naked all the time. It's a facination they have with knowing that something comes out of their "junkie" My kids pee'd outside whenever they thought they could get away with it. I also had an X husband that thought that was normal and funny. While they were potty training, I let them be naked in the house, they seem to go potty more often when they are naked. LOL for my boys it was just a phase...sometimes when they think they can get away with peeing outside they still do. That might be a boy thing though. when they wanted to go with me I wouldn't let them until they were dressed, they grew out of the naked phase(kind of) after a few months. I hope that helps a little. Boys are way fun I think. Congrats on the Pregnancy by the way :)