Thanks Sarah for the great picture day!



I cant wait to see the rest! I will highly recomend you to everyone!
This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!
Thanks Sarah for the great picture day!



Posted by Call me Hehaw at 7:44 AM
2 comments:
Way cute! I can't wait to see the rest either. Maybe I'll see if she can do our family pictures too.
I do have to say...these are the CUTEST pictures that I have seen...She did an awesome job...it also helps that she had really cute kids to work with.
Post a Comment