The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Craiglet!

Do you know how I got that name? Does your Mom call you that????....do you realize that it sounds just like the word Piglet? like the fictional cartoonage of Winnie the Pooh.....
And if not.....I have been calling you a little pig.....and that is not very nice......your not a pig.......you can be a pig.......But your not......your a nice boy....well.........sometimes....when I like you.......other times...........not so much........But Julianna has made you a better boy......Not a good boy still .......just a better.....more....... normal boy......

Did you get that? Mike and I say Happy Birthday..... How old are you now? Old right? whatever old man!........I hope you have a good day and a happy birthday!

I just thought I'd add a few things not to do on your birthday....



Don't go out with your boys and barf all over them...Not a good idea.....
(Stay at home with your wife a Snuggle)
Or sleep in your friends bed.............Bad and gross...very gross.....
No matter how much money your friends pay you...Dressing up like spider-man.... never a good idea.....Even on your Birthday!

Or a bunny...... You may look furry, cuddly and pink...but the chicks...won't dig it!

Well....... she will....Wink...;) Wink ;)
Have a great birthday! We love ya!

2 comments:

Cal said...

Thanks for all that. Sorry I didn't reply to your text I was in a movie, but thanks.

Nancy said...

Disgusting!