The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

you missed me didn't you?

I know you have been checking my blog.....with excitement...and the anticipation that ..... I...... might say something....stupid....but you know it...... is oh... so..... funnnnnnny.......you had hoped to read about me making fool of myself, or about me looseing a child in Walmart and spelling everything wrong while doing it! DIDNT YOU!!!! man up.... you did.... yes.....

AND OOOOOooooo........ lately you just haven't been getting your Heather fix......Have you been missing me? I knew it......

Well.......Things have been stressful! I stopped babysitting, (yah!!!!) only to start again(blah....)But this time they are 7 months and 2 years.....no really.....I want..... to shoot myself.......in the foot......They are good kids....it is just alot......more noise.....I have started to duct tape (that will be my next blog post)

So I have been a little stressed. OOHHHH thanks for the prayers and the blessings.....but REALLY what I need right now....is MONEY..cold, hard, paper cash. Do you have any that.... you might like to send my way?..... I'd settle for a good job.....and money(paper)......and some oreo's dipped in peanut butter.....WAIT I HAVE PEANUT M&MS IN MY PURSE! HOLD.....................................................lalalalallalalalala

ohhhh okkk........... where was I........I dont know.......things will be fine....I just had thought that things come in 3's.......WHO TOLD ME THAT!!!! YOU!!! Oh man..... your in trouble.....Because I just hit 4...what do you have to say now? Give me false hopes that the run of bad luck was over!! I hope you step in crap tommorrow! No....Not really......well.....I just hope a bird poops on your window....I dont want to hear about good things happening to you.....I need some "this really sucked" blogs too read.....I want.....I need.....(just do it, damn-it) a this sucked story......I am waiting......

Oh and nancy....I am sooooo very proud of you for starting a blog. I mean writing on the blog that I started for you!!! :) ......Its like my little blogger is growing up..... Now start writing......

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Thank you for starting my blog. It's been fun. I will work on a really crappy blog post just for you, no happy stuff from me for a while. And I have missed you. You disappointed many when you took a few days off. No more of that, okay.

Cal said...

Ya, I was checking. It's part of my daily routine. What a bunch of chicken
S#!T CRAP being laid off while you were on vaca. Have you guys found anything yet? You're definitly in our prayers. let me know if you guys need anything. Love you