The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Your mission......


Your mission, should you choose to accept it, and you should!

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! This can be about me or mike or about both of us!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my blog's comments.

19 comments:

Cal said...

Here's a few I can remember about mike, I remember the trucks we had that we'd push around the back yard. The bow and arrows, hauling, chopping and stacking firewood. Hunting trips, mike teaching me how to snowboard, then me getting better than the teacher. Junk drawers, stereos and big speakers, and of course the " nature ". Mountain biking, skateboarding, golfing, raquetball. Taking one of dad's shot guns and going skeet shooting. And how much mike wanted to be me cause I am so awesome.

Nancy said...

I remember...The summer between Mike's sophmore and junior year he asked me "when do you know when you're in love"? I probably disappointed him when I told him I wasn't really in love with my boyfriend. But that's when I knew he was head over heals for Heather. I think this was during the time Heather wasn't speaking to him and it was killing him. He has been love struck ever since.

Call me Hehaw said...

Awesome? is that what YOU call it?

Cal said...

Memories about Heather start a little later than mikes. I remember tagging along with mike and heather and justin and michelle like the 5th wheel for everything. Her teaching me how to do stained glass in the garage, she was always picking on me for no reason. How she had MY parents wrapped around her little finger, they liked her better than us and she got away with so much, she truely is the baby sister. You fit right into our family he-haw and I can't imagine anyone else putting up with and being married to mike (although I try every once in a while) ha ha ha JOKES

Call me Hehaw said...

Disssssss.....I am a cool sister in law....I thought I liked you....But I might of just changed my mind! Nah...I know its cause you always wanted me............
Jokes in stuff...hehehehehehehehe..

Cal said...

P.S. whats a crop brush? i don't remember that

Call me Hehaw said...

Really...you want me to post this????
It was this pink brush that you and mike used...YOU BOTH told me not to use that brush....But would not tell me why... for a long time....and when you finally told me I was horified.....You said its was what you comb your Pubic hair with.....IE Crop brush.....I was mortified knowing that I used that brush all of the time....Just to defie you both....

Cal said...

I don't think I ever actually used that brush for that but I don't doubt I would say something like that after I found out you used that brush...... mike might have done that though.... not me.

Cal said...

I used mike tooth brush not the pink one

the stone fam:) said...

hey well i posted the pictures of the fam that sarah took so check them out

Julianna said...

Seroiusly, are you two in love? You fight like an old married couple.

Call me Hehaw said...

Sibling love....I pitty the fool who married him.....:)

Shinae said...

Well, I remember coming over and visiting you, since I was your home teacher. I remember your crazy, cute children and how silly they were. I'm sure they still are. I also remember Hannah coming over, walking into my back sliding glass door and waking me up in my bedroom because she wanted to play with McKylla. I miss those crazy Wolfley kids!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to remember my very first memory of Heather...I honestly can't remember the first, but an early one was when I needed a sitter for Connor and someone suggested you. I didn't really know you but I called to see if you'd be willing. You yapped my ear off for like an hour and I knew we'd be great friends. Then one of the first times I dropped Connor off to you, there was this huge wooden spoon hanging out of your back pocket and I asked you what it was. You said you used it to beat your children and you were sooo serious. I honestly started to second guess leaving my child with you:).

My first memory of Mike was when I came to drop Connor off one day and no one answered the door. I was just turning to leave (cussing your name, I'll have you know) when the door flew open and there stood Mike soaking wet with a "small" towel wrapped around his waist. I didn't know him at all so I just stood there with my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe my neighbor was standing there "almost" naked. I regained my composure and once again thought..."why am I leaving my child with these people?"

But, now I know why...because you're so awesome and we love you both to death!

Call me Hehaw said...

Memories...where to start? Dressing up for old time photos at the "Fun
Center", going to Canada with choir and you (I think it was you)
forgetting your ID, softball games...many many softball games, dying my
hair (I think Craig helped with that! I had poka-dots!), stealing Mike
or Justin's car at lunch, driving at the beach without a license,
Estacada trips with my family, my mom asking you if I was a lesbian,
making up girl names for the boys we liked cause we were so smart,
walking home way too late at night and you teaching me the ways of the
"streets", singing way too loud "In The Jungle, The Mighty Jungle..."
Why on earth did we do the things we did?

To include Mike would be to include the time all 4 of us hung out.
Goodness sake there are too many remember! Beach trips, taking our
first-borns to the river (the dogs), Pumpkin Patches, Haunted Houses,
the Scream movie marathon, Mike and his dang freaky Scream mask -
chasing me around the house with the mask and a knife, Mike and I
fighting, camping, you guys rafting and me not cause I am a freak,
bridal showers, the "boob" cake, weddings, baby showers...the list goes
on and on....we miss you guys!!!

Mechelle Stanley

the stone fam:) said...

ummmm well remember yesterday that all i got for you but it was great thnks for that

Nancy said...

Heather, I know you've been on my blog today so you better be thinking of a wonderful (nice) memory of me. Or else I'll have to kick some booty!

P.S. Trish must have been desperate for a babysitter, you two sounded like freak shows. Or maybe she thought Mike looked really hot wrapped in his little towel. Doesn't he own a bathrobe?

Ann Yeaman said...

Gosh...the cute haircut stopped me twice from getting here! Here's my memorie of late, the best bar-be-cued ribs at Mike and Heathers (still waiting for the recipe) doing Heathers hair for her wedding, and first time for her to get her eyebrows plucked. Yes, she was a baby. Mikes stinking room full of junk and holes in the carpet. I know we weren't that poor! Mike being so excited that I was coming home that he got in trouble for like 5 years and had to do the dishes because of it. Trying to get each other down so we could fart on eachother, riding in that blue van with Mom and Dad screaming at us on the way home from church, or on the way anywhere. Camping In McCall, Id., rushing home after Mike and Heather truck accident. Scared us to death. Mike's squirrel noises, miss those.....

Call me Hehaw said...

YOU do know that if I gave you that recipe.... I'd have to kill you right? Besides I already gave you the spinich articoke dip.....I cant give away all of my secrets!!! Maybe for christmas????We''l see if your good or not....who got us again?