The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Monday, July 14, 2008

This is why I keep her around.....

I have a friend...she is a good friend......And pretty much anytime I am feeling sorry for myself, She emails me or writes something great on her blog that makes me feel.... well, not so bad! Anytime and every time she just knows how to cheer me up! She may not even know that I am feeling bad........and there she is, making me laugh.

It's funny cause we were in a presidency together and got to be friends. She broke the news to me that they were moving and we were really upset because it is rare to find those kind of couples that you can get along with both the husband and the wife! And the Turners are one of those couple for us!

She has sorta stuck with me....even through all of my harassing emails (where the crap are you? write me back NOW!!! sorta letters) and we have stayed in contact for the last.....well..... how ever long that she has lived in Hell #2 (Arizona, Utah being #1) I appreciate her friendship and the laughs! I am glad to have you as a friend.....Someday we will get you down here!



Here is a post from her blog, in response to my blog post......(that was sorta confusing)



My friend Heather has had a string of bad luck lately and said she's sick and tired of reading every one's "happy, happy good news blogs" and she wants to hear that crap is happening to other people too. So here goes, Heather.



This blog's for you...



"I cannot write my blog today,"

said little Mindy Ann Bidae.

I'm covered head to toe in puke

And diarrhea poo of Duke.

I spent last night in ICU

With a sickly kid, thus the spew.

The doctor said soon she'd be fine,

And "about the bill, try not to whine".

I need a shower something bad

And that just brings me to my lad...

The boy's a terror, thru and thru

He hits and kicks and bites me too.

School clothes, supplies it's time to buy.

I think I'll have to hock my eye

Is there a market for eyeballs?

I think so, they're for use in dolls.

Oh and the car is in the shop.

Like I have an extra GRAND to drop.

And let's not forget the gas cost too.

That spikes each time Iran goes "Boo".

Taxes, groceries, electric bills,

I think I need my "happy pills"

"What's for dinner? What's for lunch?"

I'm feeding the freaking Brady Bunch.

Except on that show they had a maid.

I'd have one too, but they have to be paid.

I want an Alice to cook for me

And wash the clothes and clean up pee.

And wash the windows and the floors

Wipe down banisters and doors.

Dust the piano, wash the dog.

So I can sit and write my blog.

Run the errands, pay the bills,

Suck the flies from the window sills.

Vacuum upstairs, chat with moms.

Clean up Harry's "dirty bombs".

There's so much I would have her do.

So I could sit and write to you.

But life's a b%$#@* and then we die

Oh, great! For that one I will fry.

So here's my grumpy, gripey post.

It's more a downer than are most.

There is one thing that cheers me up,

One thought that makes me perk right up.

It could be worse than it is now.

I shudder to think of how...

Much worse I'd feel if it were true...

At least I'm not PREGNANT, pheeuw!!!


Just so you know....... you have now made me so paranoid and I am going and taking a pregnancy test.....Love you Turner's!!!!! Thanks for all of the fun!

1 comments:

Cal said...

That was cute enough I might go take a pee test too. just for support.