The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yes.....

Yes........to all of those that have guessed it...#5......is currently under production........I don't really need congratulations (we have done that with 4 already).......just nod your head and say....."it will be OK".........or nothing at all....hum.....I am not sure what would be better......

AND Just so there is no name thiefing...(NANCY) if it is a girl it will be Emmaline and a boy will be Ben.

Pray for a girl.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I've been wondering how that was going but didn't want to ask. Way TMI! Regardless of whether it's a boy or girl, it will be a cute little Wolfley baby! The evil side of me thinks you should have another boy...just so Brody has someone to concoct evil plans with;). Let me know what I can do to help! Are you barfing yet? When's the due date?

Cal said...

Did you get prego from doing it on callie's bed you perv's.?.? I'm sure she's going to be scarred for life now, and you guys get to pay for the therapy. I don't know if I'm remembering this right but I don't think this is the first of your kids concieved on this bed either.....?????? (Remember the G's incident?) Am I right or am I dreaming this up??

Call me Hehaw said...

It wasn't in Callie's bed..I was already prego when we came up there! AND Yes.... my G's were found in a bed....But I believe it was at your Dad's house in Emmett....He just never changed the sheets... and what can I say.....We both have good libedoe's (sp, SHUT UP).....were like rabbits...Duh 4 kids in 6 years....We like each other....Jealous Much????? JK:)Besides Ken and Nancy did it in my bed and had syd.....I still need some therapy for that one!

Nancy said...

Heather didn't I tell you that we decided on Ben for our son. Since you can't catch up with me, dibs don't count. Sorry!
I won't steal emmaline from you though since I all ready have an Emma. At least your safe with that one.

Just kidding, little Ben is safe too!

And by the way, you keep needing reminded, that was my bed first.