So here is quiet time......the kids quietly watching a movie.....sitting in there "Idaho lazy boys" I thought it was so cute and maybe something that I could blog about...But it turned into a day in my not so normal life......
Hannah got upset because early Brodie had "stolen her lazy boy" and she moved to the couch.....so she was not in the picture......so here is the re-take. Oh sister love.....
So then I took a picture of just the girls.........cute...but to which Brodie started to scream.......AND WHATS THE RULE IN MY HOUSE WHEN YOU SCREAM???????????
Naughty screaming little boys get......................
Duct tape!
Note: you may not know me......(ask yourself why you are reading my blog?) But you might think this is cruel and unusual punishment......well the usual punishment have not worked.....so to here we are.....and if you still think that I am a horrible parent for doing this I invite you to come and stay with us......just for a few days........I guarantee that you to would start thinking of new ways to correct your children.......
The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:
This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
A day in the life of........
Posted by Call me Hehaw at 1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment