I love the fact that people get to read about my family....I don't even mind if I don't know you......out yourselves please.....Who is reading my blog?
Who is from Omaha, Nebraska? Kansas? Michigan?
The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:
This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Who are you? I dont mind...Just wondering
Posted by Call me Hehaw at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Heather, I read your Bolgs. They put a smile on my face everytime I read them. Your sense of humor is great!! I never got the chance to get to know you in school, but not sure where I was going with this...LOL so I will stop!
hi there heather,
i read your blog, but i'm from oregon and you know me since we're related (sorry you my not be claiming that).
mary
Post a Comment