The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Friday, June 6, 2008

RANDOM, BUT FUN! YOUR IT!

DO YOU SNORE? Depends on how tired I am. But I do drool.....ALOT!

LOVER OR A FIGHTER? Definitely love to fight

WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR? Zombie's refer to below blogs

AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO BUILDER? No, I lego's were for boys. I dident get to have toys.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY TV"? Your naughty I dont watch those!

DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS? No and dont you chew on my straw.

WERE YOU A CUTE BABY? I was a cute baby, I put the gerber baby to shame.

HOW IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU? Single life? whats that? I dont know that I was ever "single"

WHAT BAD HABITS DO YOU HAVE? I'm rude to people I dont like....I talk with my mouth full.......I love to flip the channel, to the point of dizzy.
WOULD YOU EVER BE A SWINGER? ummm I am now!!!BUT shhhh.....only with my real good friends..... you know who you are...........

DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER? I am the fourth dixie chick in the shower, I even have a singing contract and everything. You should come see it....

HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED? Nope But I want to naked....defie gravity!

ANY SECRET TALENTS? I can pick up "things" with my toes, I can do the splits, I am double jointed in my fingers, UMM....This is sounding sorta dirty. Oh I can also wiggle my ears.....

WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT? My bed

HAVE YOU EATEN SUSHI? Yes every week if I can. My favorite.....

HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "DONNIE DARKO"? does not sound like a Heather movie, sounds like a Heather rolls over and goes to vacation to me!
DO YOU GIVE A DARN ABOUT THE OZONE? ooozonee? what is that?

HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE POP? I dont know...I am a biter and sucker, I dont have the patience to lick. DIRTY MIND YOU! I REALLY DID NOT MEAN IT THAT WAY!

CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS? Alphabet...umm the question is can I say it forwards? Is "forwards"right?

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE? No, I drove to Hawaii

ARE SPEEDO'S HOT? especialy on big men!!!!.....DIRTY! YOU ARE BAD! large men, BELLY I MEAN!

WHATS YOUR STAND ON HUNTING? I like to hunt, I would go more but, it is sort of a guy thing, So I step back when my hubby goes and wait for my invite...My goal before I die.....I want to shoot a moose!

IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE? It is forever. and ever and ever......Like the energizer bunny it never stops.

DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I have bad ass writing, or is it just bad

WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO? Stupid people

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU?" just now I said it to my husband and girls

IS TUPAC STILL ALIVE? No, and but is Elvis

DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS? Yes, poor sucker! RUN!!! RUN!!!

HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? shaken not stirred

ARE BLONDES DUMB? no, but your momma is

WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP? up your butt and around the corner

WHAT TIME IS IT? half past monkey ass, quarter to his......toe

DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME? Hehaw, but you can call me MRS HEHAW!

IS MCDONALD'S DISGUSTING? Yes, we call it mc slicks....goes right through you.....

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR? a car? I dont do cars.....

DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS? Showers, but baths are nice every now and then.

IS SANTA CLAUSE REAL? No.... but your momma is....

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? yes and I dont like to be scared. SO DONT TRY IT!

WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO? gambleing

CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER? I love the Cream! YOU HAVE A DIRTY MIND!

HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE? yes, but have you ever ridden a cowboy?

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY?
5 times

IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE? Of course, um.....are we suppose to be honest on these?

ARE YOU WEARING SOCKS? no, born free, free as the wind blows OH SOCKS.....NO

HAVE YOU EVER HITCH HIKED? No

WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES? Brown

WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? when I watched PS I LOVE YOU!

DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE? I LOVE my life, who wouldent, perfect kids, good friends, great beer....Um I mean, great diet coke......

WHOSE LIFE IS BETTER? Mine I just told you... stupid!

ARE YOU PSYCHIC? Yes...and I beat you are going to ask me another stupid question~

HAVE YOU READ "CATCHER IN THE RYE"? Told you.....No

DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS? The cornet.....Are you blonde?

CAN YOU SKATEBOARD? Shooooooot...... I'm the next tony hawk

DO YOU LIKE CAMPING? Love camping and I like fishing too. But my husband NEVER TAKES ME! any men out there that want to take me fishing. I am a great catch..

DO U SNORT WHEN U LAUGH? no.....But I have been know to pee my pants! Does that count?

YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC? Yes

IS A DOG A MAN'S BEST FRIEND? Sure....if thats how you roll.....

YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE? yes, if it was nessesary

CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK? I'm a bad ass! I can do anything

DOES YOUR MOM KNOW YOU HAVE A MYSPACE? no, shhhhhhh

WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? sausage dog

DO YOU WEAR NAILPOLISH? Only on my toes because I feel like my nails cant breath, YOUR MOMMA!

DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE RIGHT NOW? No...... REALLY I HATE PEOPLE!

WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL? long john silvers fish and chips

DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE? NO

FAVORITE SINGER AT THE MOMENT? Justin BIAATCHHHHHHHH
Bite me! OHHH your so dirty!

I tag Cami, Melinda, Julianna, Tori (if you have time) and Alicia

0 comments: