I know why you mow the lawn.....you don't fool me!
Saturdays are family days......Well they are suppose to be clean up in the morning..then family fun after that.....But my husband has to mow the lawn every time. As I was watching him MOW the lawn on Sat. it clicked..... I WANT TO MOW THE LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great thing.....Its very noisy in the house and there are tons of chores that need to be done , the kids are running around like someone gave them a Mt. dew (or kids crack) ....and well my husband needs to mow the lawn..........Hummmmm......very interesting......It all make since to me.....mowing the lawn is like watching TV with no kids......well, sorta. I mean no kids to bug you.....wearing ear protection....(so they cant) and you get to sit down and relax.......really did you not think I would not notice? I think we will trade and I will mow and you will clean. Really, when you mow on Wednesday....come Sat........you have to mow again........I have caught on now.......My neighbors say..."he really likes to mow that lawn......" Or "didn't he just mow that yesterday?" I didn't realize before......but from now.....I am going to mow the lawn!

We were thinking about going to go to the Zoo with some friends on Sat. I kept asking him "do you want to go tomorrow?" I never quite got a straight answer......that morning he woke up and headed for the door.....with his long list of jobs that just cant wait.....(Note: MY BASEMENT IS STILL NOT ON THAT LIST) Sorry kami....... 
Saturdays are family days......Well they are suppose to be clean up in the morning..then family fun after that.....But my husband has to mow the lawn every time. As I was watching him MOW the lawn on Sat. it clicked..... I WANT TO MOW THE LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great thing.....Its very noisy in the house and there are tons of chores that need to be done , the kids are running around like someone gave them a Mt. dew (or kids crack) ....and well my husband needs to mow the lawn..........Hummmmm......very interesting......It all make since to me.....mowing the lawn is like watching TV with no kids......well, sorta. I mean no kids to bug you.....wearing ear protection....(so they cant) and you get to sit down and relax.......really did you not think I would not notice? I think we will trade and I will mow and you will clean. Really, when you mow on Wednesday....come Sat........you have to mow again........I have caught on now.......My neighbors say..."he really likes to mow that lawn......" Or "didn't he just mow that yesterday?" I didn't realize before......but from now.....I am going to mow the lawn!
Hannah took this pic! I think she did a great job!
We were thinking about going to go to the Zoo with some friends on Sat. I kept asking him "do you want to go tomorrow?" I never quite got a straight answer......that morning he woke up and headed for the door.....with his long list of jobs that just cant wait.....(Note: MY BASEMENT IS STILL NOT ON THAT LIST) Sorry kami.......I threw a tiss.....and so on Sunday we ended up going to the zoo!
My little chickens that hatched.......
We have a cute Little zoo. Typhaus's park zoo....We have a year pass and we love to go.....with family And friends. It is a perfect zoo for Little's.....just big enough...for everyone....and we avoid all of the major meltdowns. The have a petting zoo area.....

Brodie loves the goats....he wasn't so sure about this goat...he was sorta given everyone the crazy eye.....He scared me.....Brodie was not afraid of anything......Our favorite was the donkey....I feel in love...But don't let Mike fool you so did he!
My little chickens that hatched.......
We have a cute Little zoo. Typhaus's park zoo....We have a year pass and we love to go.....with family And friends. It is a perfect zoo for Little's.....just big enough...for everyone....and we avoid all of the major meltdowns. The have a petting zoo area.....


We had gone to sonic and got a lemon slush...(MY FAVORITE) Mike fed him the lemon! He was his new best friend! OK wait are donkeys really descendant of the zebra? this one had a stripe and that is what Mike told me...Is that true? well Essie was in the back pack so that is why she is not in most of these pictures......
Gracie is getting so big.....I cant believe it! My little baby!
If you could be any animal what would you be???? I would choose either a bird or an otter! They are so fun! I would be a bird on so I could fly and poop on people that made me upset.....but those otters.....they just have a spunky, fun attitude about life!
Hannah was freaked out by the pelicans......especially when I told her that they could swallow her head!
This monkey looks big in the picture........but really it could fit in your hand! it was so cute.....
We had fun...It was a great family day!

2 comments:
Did you confront Mike on the lawn mowing thing or did you just blog about it? It is quite funny. But I would love to get away from my kids on the lawn mower. I wish my grass grew a little faster. But they usually come find me on the lawn mower and want and ride.
all i have to say is you hooker!!!!!
Post a Comment