The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Remeber when I said "Too many to post not enough time"

Well, here are a few more......And if that last post makes you not want your boys to date my girls........you really won't want your girl's to date my boy.........

Just a little big....all day he wanted to wear these boots...(daddys boots)...He drug these outside & inside.......Oh and the belt....." Put a belt on me mommy" .....he wears them with or without belt loops......and it is always pulled way too tight.......BUT HE LOVES THEM! So when the boots went on..... so did the Daddy belt. Grandpa Wolfley made him a belt last year for Christmas and he wore it everyday. It does not fit him anymore so he now resorted to wear his church belts.

This is his "if your not going to do it for me, then I will do it myself" look.................


Go ahead ask me......How did a egg end up on my carpet? Honestly I don't know....Everyone was mums the word.....well.............that was until I lined them all up (including the Baby) in a row and threatened to spank everyone with my mothers helper until someone cracked.....(no pun intended)
I quickly found out that it was Hannah.....(the tiny one of the bunch, who has a nasty habit of taking food out of the pantry or fridge and eating it before anyone knows she was even in there)......she goes to extremes...hiding thing in her under ware, under her arms and even between her leg.......we only notice when she walks away funny. BOY, she was mad that her Sister and Brother ratted her out.

What was she doing?.....she said that she thought it was hard and she was going to eat it.....when she went to crack it open...AND "SOMdTHING was wong wit it , It twas all gwoss" at least she learned something .......eggs have to be cooked to be hard.

So this picture..............well, Essie has started a new love of climbing.....YES, THAT DREADED STAGE! NOT FAVORITE STAGE! She is on the table, chairs, counter tops, toilets....... Here her foot is stuck in a potty chair poop cup.....Luckily no pee or poop. She was again climbing where she was not supose to be. She was crying and whinning for sometime before I went in to check on her.....this is how I found her.....It slowed her down alot...(I comptemplated leaving it on her...) The sad thing was I then left to grab the camera......

She did not like that I left her so much.....Ie....crying and freaking out......she started trying to walk with the poop cup........I had to get my camera....geeeeezzzz.....chill out......

What cute face......NOT.............Do you she the shinny stuff all over his face...Yep shinny and sticky.......Drooling out of his mouth everywhere........A WHOLE PACKAGE OF GUM! Not a normal small package. NO, it was a whole roll of hubba bubba. Gum tape.....12 feet. It was brand new and now it is in the garbage. (and all over my walls)

It was so much gum that when I took this picture he started to gag....I had to stick my hand down his mouth to get it out......yes, I ended up even more sticky!

0 comments: