Who ever you are......PUT the DAMN VOODOO DOLL DOWN!!!! I think I am a good person, friend and mother. I pay my tithing, I go to the temple, and I mostly do what I am suppose to....(But I have to admit I am a rule breaker.) I try to email my friends back.....TRY I SAID!!!.... I think I am a good friend and would do what I could and try to go over and above for a friend. I tell it like I see it....pretty much no sugar coating....If I like you...you know....if I don't well.......you know.......
OK....so.... I know in my past I have pissed people off and I figure that there are people that don't really care for me! get OVER It! Really! I am not holding grudge's. But who ever it is that has a voodoo doll of me and my family......Really that is going to far!
What am I talking about, you say? Well paranoid or not we have caught to "RUNS"of bad luck. As it stands 2008 has sucked for the Wolfleys!Your not sure what I am talking about? Playing dumb are you......hum let me refresh your memory.................
I have gone to the ER twice now, Brodie- seizures and just most recently Hannah- pneumonia (sp)....the recent breaking of my arm (which by the way was just a hairline fracture)......being sick.....I could go on for days about the being sick part. I can't name a week in this hole year that someone hasn't been sick.
Lecture me!!!! Don't...... I have heard it!
Your kids need to take vitamins......THEY DO FLINSTONES TO BE EXACT!!!!
They need to take vitamin C....... (NOT referring to you Cami, but you did say it too, But I like you!) Really, are you kidding me???? THEY DO AN EXTRA 250MG to be exact!!!
Have them take that airborne stuff!!!! OK AGAIN, YOUR WALKING INTO SCARY "HEATHER WILL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF AND CHEW IT UP AND SPIT IT AT YOU", IF YOU SAY THIS KIND OF TERRITORY! They already take those kids pixie stix that airborne makes for kids!
REALLY if you do hate me.....and you have to take a stick.......maybe at how cute my kids are, or what a wonderful husband I have.......stick me....OK..... not my kids or my really studly husband! Because I can take it! They can't!
SO Sunday I could tell that Hannah was not quite up to par.....Monday she had a cough and runny nose......she was sick and laying on the couch....but still wanted to play.....that night she was up all night and so was Mike (he was puking she was coughing) Tuesday...everyone vegged out and was sick.....Wednesday I took Hannah to Madison because her normal Dr. had like a 3 hour wait! so I took the shot at going to the ER that maybe they would not be as busy and I could get my antibiotic and go home. WRONG.......they admitted her to the hospital w/ puenomia(sp).I am not a bad Mom....it was like 3 days! Boom she was sick! Crazy!
So the last 3 days I have been in the hospital with Hannah.....
AND WHILE I WAS THERE I GOT SICK! PUKING AND THE OTHER STUFF! BAD!!!!!! THE HOSPITAL FOOD DID NOT HELP!!!!!!!!
SO CALL ME PARANOID........BUT WHAT WOULD YOU THINK?
Hannah and I am home now and Hannah acts like nothing was ever wrong....I am still having a few ill effects, just the rest of that horrible food passing through!
But I do want to say thanks for all of the help that we have received and everyone that has been so great and calling wanting to help! Really our cup runneth over! I have such great friends.....Just one more thing...Help me find the voodoo dolls so our run of bad luck can change!
The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:
This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!
Friday, June 6, 2008
PUT THE VOODO DOLL DOWN!!!!!
Posted by Call me Hehaw at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The hunt for the voodoo dolls has officially begun!!
hey well i am glad that hanna is feeling better that is horrible!! and if i hear a voodoo doll you will be the first i tell!! and yes i tagged you on my blog i dont think that i know another heather well atleast not one that is my friend so get on that
How awful!!! I hope this is the end of crazy things for you and the last half of 2008 are MUCH better for your family!
The flu has been down this way too. We've had it, our neighbors have had it and my entire extended family has had it. YUCK!
Post a Comment