Note: I hope no one finds this blog hurtful. I have noticed that a few Wolfley's were not present and they were greatly missed.:)
Some of the Wolfley Bunch......At Bruce's 64th Birthday Bash
We had a picnic at the park! There was lots of great food and family.It is really nice to live so close to be able to see the Wolfley Kids grow up
and have the cousins play! It was a fun day of food......Cake, hamburgers hot dog, salad......and Nancy......really? GOOFY IS ALL I AM GOING TO SAY!
Hang out and get some girl cousin time!
Hang out ......and get some boy time! Ride bikes, run around chase each other! They had so much fun my kids are asking when we are going back!
We sat around laughed at people wearing turtle necks when it was 70 degrees outside...........Why would they do that? Ann, you should have turned your head to the other side.......WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR NECK! Was some one strangling you! According to Nancy there are better places for those....where people cant see them and so you dont have to wear turtle necks on a hot day! (BUT watch out!!! Nancy's method is highly effective at making "you know whats"!)

The adults played softball.... I dont have a picture of that.... I was too busy hittin' home runs! oh yah!" Go hehaw! Its your birthday...." And I did it with a broken arm!!!!!!!!!!!

WARNING BELOW IS A PICTURE OF SOMETHING OLD AND SCARY!
and have the cousins play! It was a fun day of food......Cake, hamburgers hot dog, salad......and Nancy......really? GOOFY IS ALL I AM GOING TO SAY!
Hang out and get some girl cousin time!
Hang out ......and get some boy time! Ride bikes, run around chase each other! They had so much fun my kids are asking when we are going back!
We sat around laughed at people wearing turtle necks when it was 70 degrees outside...........Why would they do that? Ann, you should have turned your head to the other side.......WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR NECK! Was some one strangling you! According to Nancy there are better places for those....where people cant see them and so you dont have to wear turtle necks on a hot day! (BUT watch out!!! Nancy's method is highly effective at making "you know whats"!)GO PARLEY!
BUT GOSH.... MOM...... THE BALL IS BACK THERE! NEXT TIME!

The adults played softball.... I dont have a picture of that.... I was too busy hittin' home runs! oh yah!" Go hehaw! Its your birthday...." And I did it with a broken arm!!!!!!!!!!!

WARNING BELOW IS A PICTURE OF SOMETHING OLD AND SCARY!



0 comments:
Post a Comment