Last weekend was a camping weekend with the family! We got together with Mikes family and extended family! First we made a few stops......this is Mesa Falls! The falls are great! It is a short hike for the kids...PLUS they have a neat area for the kids!

Here are some of the cousins....We went up with Nancy, Craig and Annie's families!

Our sister Julianna (Craig's wife) with their kids Parley and Callie........Not that you can see there faces.....

Brodie loved checking out all of the stuff until........

The bear............................................Look at the look on Mikes face! That is his...."my wife is gonna yell @ me....But I don't care" look......Brodie has one just like it!

Gracie did not mind touching at all......But Hannah wasn't so keen on the idea
As you can tell from this picture........
I should have taken a picture of the Beaver skull.....or I mean an Essie skull.....She is my little beaver! We had a lot of fun with you guys! Should have gone Annie and Ken you cheap skates! JK, but really.....

3 comments:
I was wondering where the heck you guys were. Glad to see the update!
I was wondering where the heck you guys were. Glad to see the update!
So I'm curious...was Brodie screaming like a girl as his dad was trying to feed him to the bear? It cracks me up that Gracie is more brave than Brodie:)
Post a Comment