The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I think I have already done this one?

Tag rules:
(1) Post these rules on your blog.
(2) share six unimportant things about yourself.
(3) tag six random people at the end of your entry
(4) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
(5) enjoy the results.

It may take you some time to come up with 6 unimportant things about yourself, but you still need to DO IT!!!

1.) I don't paint my finger nails because I feel like they cant Breathe. I know I sound like a crazy person .....and well if the shoe fits.........I feel like it makes my nails brittle. And thus you will never see my nails painted.

2.) I like boys that drive trucks....You will never catch me checking out boys in cars. I also don't like the suit and tie kinda guys. Something about a blue collar boy. All dirty, sweaty....yum......Somthing sexy about them construction boys...Oh I look...Maybe not as much as my husband.....and I am ok with my husband looking. Cause I know he knows the rules. AND if he does it I sure as heck can! I'm not dead.

AND REALLY......Don't judge me.....oh...ok..... I am sure you have the perfect husband and you never would look at anyone else..... Whatever....Your stupid!

3) As you all know I have a split personality.....OH? yes, you have always wondered whats wrong with me?.....Its called my Heather-ness.....Alot like the lockness monster.....Some days it sorta just comes out and I cant help......Hint though.....When I wear pig tails usually my Heather-ness is lerking.....BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID! I say just what I am thinking...and I don't put with any BS..... you want to know what I really think of your new hair color....as me in my pig tails......But.... be ready, Hold on......AND HEY REMEBER YOU ASKED FOR IT!

4) I prefer to be blond.....I feel like me. When I had dark hair I felt alot more quiet, more reserved. And anyone that knows me....I mean really.....knows me........ knows I am not quiet or reserved. Being blond I sorta have a "take it or or leave it" attitude. Good thing Kami took me a little darker...With my hair so blond I think I was starting to lose friends.....

5) With that other side...... comes the really dirty minded Heather....... Maybe that is what Mike loves about me.......but when I do these things,
I mean these, blog tagged things..... I think about shock factor and I end up deleting more than half of the things that I wrote.......

6) And #6 well It is something I have been meaning to tell you for a while....



Hi my name is Heather and I am addicted to blogging.....I think I need medication.


Tagged are: Kami (I mean its only fair), Al T. (Because I have always really liked the nick name AL and I yet to see one of these of your blog), Melinda (because you make me laugh), Mary (I don't know you very well... and I am intrigued), Julianna (addicts have to stick together) and I would tag NANCY.....But she is we-tar-ted.....and says "but I don't know how...." BS. PUSH POST!

4 comments:

Ethington Family said...

Ok I will do this, if you give me a day to find time to sit down and think without my kids bagging me to take them to the dollar store. I love summer! mary
and i love your blog!!

the stone fam:) said...

hey biznatch you have tagged me twice now and you still havnt done my tag whats up with that and remember we have had this talk my name is spelled with a K !!!

Ethington Family said...

ok so i did it

Julianna said...

Ugh! Do I really have to do this?