The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So many things to post so little time!



I have so many cool pictures that I want to blog about but I have sooooo little time....and now that I know I have to use Spell Check..... thank you Craig for making it take just that much longer....Now I'll have to neglect my kids just that much longer.....Oh ya.....kiss my butt.....BUT I will spell check just for you!



ANY HOW I have taking some funny pictures of the things that my kids do when their Mom or Dad is neglecting them....either blogging (not spell checking because this is what happens) or mowing the lawn.





So here we go......



Neglecting the baby in her high chair until the point of falling asleep.....






This is what happens when you get sick and tired of your kids and you send them to bed to early! This is Hannah PJ's that Gracie tired to help her fix......she said that she was just...ummm..just.....fixing themmmm.....Ummmmm....cause they were giving her a wedgie........

by the looks of it now........that was one bad wedgie.....we almost had to cut it...she had tied it up so bad......



The sad thing was that we kept saying "don't even come up here....We don't want another word!" Finally she got our attention when she pushed just her butt through the bars of stair railing and did not say a word! This is what we saw!



These next pictures are of course a day that my friend Kami came over to drop something off...she got to see the full effects of child neglect!


After a full day of playing outside! my kids resort to doing strange things! Gracie is a very clever girl....she loves to make outfits out of different things.....towels, my garments, underwear!


(speaking of underwear....a few weeks after we moved into the house my kids decided to go and wave at all of the new neighbors as they got home from work....I thought that this was a really sweet idea......BUT what I didn't know was that the deiced to put underwear on there heads.....and wave at the neighbors........and not only that they were DIRTY ONES!)


She will pick up and use what ever is lying around.......well if you can see from the picture this is insulation wrapping.....YES! INSULATION WRAPPING! With her Dads favorite....Duct tape! To say the least she was itchy! VERY ITCHY!

AND THAT IS NOT ALL! can you see what Brodie is chewing on in that picture? I did not notice until I took the picture. Yes, a marker! a black one!


But what I did not know......Esther had the marker first!



4 comments:

Julianna said...

Your kids are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

So I've been thinking...The more I see on your blog, I'm thinking that my boys can't ever date your girls:)! Just kidding! Someday this will be some good blackmail. Your kids always make me laugh!

Ethington Family said...

I love all the pictures!! They made me laugh. It reminds me of my kids. they would have fun together.

Jessica said...

I have helpful children too!!