The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The whole fam damly camping......

Note: this blog has been offically edited......

Here is a picture with some of the Wolfley kids......Missing is Ken (Nancy's hubby,where the heck is he?), David (Annie's Husband) and Bruce and Mimi Wolfley.


Camping with the Wolfley's......well, what can I say.....its dirty......I am still recovering from the laundry.....and YES ESTHER ATE FISHY CRACKERS OFF THE DIRTY GROUND........So BITE ME!

We had fun hanging out with the family! The campground had a swimming pool.......we were roughing it, you know.....

I didn't get to go swimming......Essie was sleeping and I was dutch oven cooking......

Something funny....I love to cook camping.....Weired.... I know..... I just like to try different things.....My new found love...dutch oven cooking.....I have fun trying out new creations. Only my 3rd time and I think it turn out good! The brownies were yummy!

So Annie took my camera down to the pool and got a few shots.....including this one of herself!
So I removed the picture.....I just can't have anymore family mad at me....
(she gave me the silent treatment...and this too made me paranoid)
We did Annie's pinatas...Fun!!! The kids had a blast! They were filled with some good stuff!
Swing, Hannah....... swing! That bat is bigger than her!


We had a family auction and dinner......(we got ripped off! JK, no but really)But at least the kids got something! They rode their bikes all over! Everyone got to see Brodie in his true dare-devil form......(broken or what ever you call it) We played spoons, pushed old men off benches, sat around and made fun of each other, reminisced on nature, growing up, he-she letters and pink sweaters (did you know that I knew about that one?) It was good times. I guess the whole 8 o'clock thing didn't work out so good ......and well to say the least it ended sorta rough. But I think Some good things came from it. Feeling's were expressed (some without tack) But now.... Julianna knows how much we all LOVE HER.

The day we all left we went fishing........ Just our family! It is so pretty up there!
We didn't catch anything but it was fun to just sit around and relax.......When Hannah saw the worms being put on the hooks.... she said she would "rather not fish". So she sat around and put her feet in the water. Well untill Brodie told her there were sharks....at that point she just wanted to go home.
We had a really great time and we hope to do more things with everyone! We love you all! Send me your pictures.....I would love to post more!!!!

5 comments:

Julianna said...

How could you not love me? haha! I will email my pictures to you...well, most likely it will be Craig who emails them to you! Good times. Oh and we got ripped off too. At least our kids won something.

Cal said...

Howe dare yu bloog the renunoin b4 mee. Hope that make you feel better.

Cal said...

Oh and PS. Ann I'd think about paying to get that picture back EEEKKKK thats close.

the stone fam:) said...

awesome updates thats so fun!! we have a camping trip coming up in july we just arent as lucky as all you we get to sleep in tents where did you guys go well i am so glad that you are home now give us a hollar when you get some time we should get togetther and watch that movie

Ann Yeaman said...

Oh my gosh! Can someone please touch up my bug bites and wrinkled neck!! Your sooo in trouble Heather.

Annie