The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

its the little things.......

Oh doesn't that look like such a endearing topic.....The little things. Its not that kinda blog....so don't expect to much.


The little things that need to be cleaned.......The base boards, fans, walls, my table, windows. I am losing the battle too the little things. I cant keep up. Does everyone feel that way? the one's that have "STAY AT HOME KIDS?"


OK.... OK.... you ask why do I say stay at home kids....well cause I don't think it counts if you have kids that go to daycare for 6-10 hours a day. Not that daycare is wrong......or leaveing your kids at hoe is wrong! MAN, your so defensive!

WHY? because they are messing up someone Else's house! NOT TO SAY THAT YOUR HOUSE ISN'T DIRTY, cause I am sure it is.....It is that you just don't have kids trying to destroy your house 18 hours a day. I am sure you have things that are messy....and you work and when you get home your tired and you don't have time to clean.......I know..... don't get so defensive! I just have kids inside my house making messes 24 hours a day.....when I clean something else gets dirty.

NOTE: while in the process of writing this blog entry....there was a knock on the door. I thought it was a neighbor kid. BUT really it was a sign from god......"your house is too messy, so here is some help". It was a cleaning company......really...I KNOW! so anyways, some kinda deal about carpet cleaning. 15$ a month for a year and you can get your carpets cleaned for a year as many times as you want, there is a deductible of $35. BUT REALLY DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I SPEND GET MY CARPETS CLEANED ONCE? $200-300 depends if we get that pet deodorizer. $15 dollars a month=180 a year plus $35 deductible. that is $ 50 to have your carpets cleaned.....4 area's. so that is about $75 off the normal price......I am considering it.....have any notes about this? What do you guys think? http://purecleancarpet.com/

So what I was saying before...... I am losing my battle. I cant keep up. The kids out number me. So I was thinking.....you guys want to trade services? Like start a small group of helping each other clean each others house? if we had like 5 people. we could wipe out that dirt in no time. OK but the rules must be 1. DON'T JUDGE THE "CLEAN IE" I think this could totally work....and then we could all go to sushi after wards.....GREAT PLAN!

What ever, you guys let me know. I know some of you don't need to much help.....but maybe we could help in other area's. Outside, garage, washing windows. Think about it! It might be a great way to help each other and have some fun!

1 comments:

Shinae said...

You've been tagged!!!