On Mermorial weekend we took a trip down to Utah to see the family! And we got the pleasure of going to the Zoo with Mike Dad and his wife Loreen 
And Mike's Brother Craig and his wife Julianna with thier kids, Parley and Callie. 

It has been really nice being so close to the Wolfley Family and getting to spend that extra time with them and seeing everyones kids grow up!
It was our first time to the the Zoo in Utah. I have to admit I was a little shaken by the crowds. But we had a great time. My kids are still talking about it!
It is nice Craig's kids are about the same ages as ours and they seem to get along great!

It is nice Craig's kids are about the same ages as ours and they seem to get along great!

We saw the Elephant and the new baby griaffe. They had Zebra's and Monkey's. 
They got nice and sticky eating cotton candy! I think we all had a great time! Even the parent's which is rare when you take 6 kids under 6 to the zoo!


1 comments:
We had a great time with you too. I haven't blogged about the weekend, but maybe tonight.
Post a Comment