Hannah has officially graduated from preschool.........although she goes back next year! But what ever, she was very excited. Every year they do a program and they sing songs and show off what they have learned over the year!
I love preschool! I think that it is such a great learning experience for them. Socially, you can tell kids that have not gone to preschool. I have my kids start a little early, they go for 2 years. The first year is mainly for the social aspect. That way the 2nd year they are all ready done the whole the social thing and they can focus on the learning a little bit more.
I think alot of Mom's feel like it is like having your kids in a daycare setting, and that if they are a stay at home Mom that they should keep them there and teach them at home . I disagree. If you are a stay at home Mom and majored in early childhood education then great! Stay at home and teach your kids....But let them play with other kids at the same time.
Don't make them weired and socially awkward. Firsts...... are the exception....you are more protective with them. It takes a while to let go....we have all been there. Soon you will drop the binky on the ground and wipe it off and stick it back in.....
Don't make them weired and socially awkward. Firsts...... are the exception....you are more protective with them. It takes a while to let go....we have all been there. Soon you will drop the binky on the ground and wipe it off and stick it back in.....

Anyways, Please excuse my ranting. Leading edge preschool in Rigby Idaho! I love it. the structure of there curriculum, the teachers, the atmosphere. As long as its around..... all of my kids will go! Grace went last year...and I wished that she would have had more time there!
Hannah did so great this year at school! She made so many friends. she is confident. She loves it! She started to write her name and knows her alphabet! I think that paying the extra each month is worth it just to see how much fun she is having. and next year Brodie starts and Hannah gets to show her little brother everything! They both are so excited to go!

1 comments:
She is so cute. My kids will go for two years as well. Parlee is doing a summer preschool and then starts her real preschool in August. She's so excited!
Post a Comment