The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Sista's weekend................

So for Mothers day weekend I took a trip up to Utah (or hell, as I like to call it) for our sista's weekend.

It was a scrap booking all nighter....Although I did not stay up all night....(My normal bed time is like 9:30 - 10:pm so the thought of staying up all night scared me!)

Wait let me go back..... the thought of driving to Utah BY MYSELF SCARED TO SHEIGHT OUT OF ME. I hate Utah drivers....Yes!! you!!! CRAIG Wolfley..... I am talking about you!!! They drive super fast, cut off people, slam on their brakes. Just all around bad drivers! Before a Utah driver should be allowed to drive out of State they should have to take a normal drivers test....Because who ever taught these people to drive should be taken out to the scrub brush (I would say tree's.... but then they would have to drive somewhere to get to the trees, and probably kill someone doing it) and be shown a good driver book. I don't go to Utah pregnant, because when I do..... I have a nervous breakdown..... NO JOKE ASK THE FAMILY!


Anyways I had a great time getting together with family and sitting and chatting with them. Getting to know everyone a little better.

I had a great time snuggling with fancy Nancy! I got to put up with her snoring......her flaxulence and I had to keep telling her "please move your hand Nancy....I am NOT KEN!"
Poor Julianna, Annie has to leave early or she could have been fondled or fondled someone too.....Although I don't think she minded. We flipped and she got a bed all to herself! Next time you sleep with Nancy....The Boo Dee bumper! (bet Nancy wishes she had a blog to retaliate)

We had lots of fun. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF WE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN IN THE POOL! Next time bring your suits...GIRLS!

But it was fun!

Thank you Julianna for getting everyone together!



Oh and Nancy your and Julianna's grand total for scrap booking supplies is $6,984.97 or in other words toooooo muchhhhh!

2 comments:

Cal said...

HEY DRIVE THIS!!!! Slow poke.

Call me Hehaw said...

Drive too fast and rearend what???
BAD DRIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!