So the truth is we have no money right now.
BUT I have been saving for a special thing for "the boy".
For his Birthday I wanted to buy him a bike. BUT his birthday is in July.....In Idaho summer is almost over.Right?I mean....it snows in September? So this is how I justify giving it to him early.....Besides the fact that I have this weired guilt thing that if he would have died......He would have never have gotten to ride his own first Bike. (this whole hospital thing has been really hard for me) So the day I got that last $ that I needed from my baby sitting we were off. I saved $100 to go buy him a bike and helmet.
We got to where.... of course....."the walls marts" Hannah favorite place.....she reminds us every time she see's the sign.
We did this and that shopping....and then off to the bike section we went! I did not tell Brodie anything for the fact that he would get so excited that he would be like a chicken with his head cut off! Then I would get mad and then not buy him anything......

Of course they have a dirt bike- bike.....You should have seen his face riding this bike around the store. He was is love.........I really almost started to cry seeing my BABY BOY take off on his big boy bike. The smile, the excitement......BUT the bike of course was twice the price of all of the other's.
We decided to check one more store before we bought this one....BUT I KNEW we would be back! It's cute! very cute! It is a dirt bike, has all of the plastics and the seat, the fenders, shocks. We got him the bike but no helmet.....None of our kids wear helmets.....We figured that he can just wear the 4 wheeler helmet, and he'd look real cool! Hannah has now decided to take back her strawberry shortcake bike.....and she wants a dirt bike!
We got home last night about 8:30 pm....And as everyone knows that is way past every one's bedtime. (including mine!) But Brodie was so excited that he had to take a few test runs! Its funny cause yesterday I had kind of a crappy day.....But All I will remember now is the big smile on my baby boys face! These are the things that make being a Mom so great!


0 comments:
Post a Comment