The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What I got for my birthday!

Note: this is only one hand typing, so bare with me!

Last Sunday I invited myself for a BBQ over at the Powells. Since my roller skating 70's night is on hold. The kids were playing in the pool and having a water fight.....the temptation was to much! I pulled the hose over to were all of the boring adults were sitting and I blasted them! So I knew I was gonna get it, I got thrown in the pool and sprayed with the hose. More people got involved and we had pretty much everyone involved but the "wimpy, wimpy, wimpy" ones.
Mike got involved and started throwing people in the pool Left and right. They all tried to get him in but.....No one got him. Can you see the drag marks from Billie's butt on the ground. This is where Mike ended up!
I had the hose pretty much the whole time until Mike came to grab it from me......when he grabbed it.....he sorta twisted.....I felt a snap.....It hurt. Not a whole lot but enough to complain.....Dave said "suck it up! you wimp!" This is my 30th birthday present!


It's fractured.....I get a full cast on Thursday! Do you think I should choose pink or purple?

8 comments:

The Thornburgs said...

OMG, you are totally having the worst luck ever! The hospital has seen you way too much in the last few weeks! I guess your 70's roller party is really delayed now!

Torrie said...

Mike did this??? Don't they call this spousal abuse or something? I would be milking this one for sure. I'm so sorry about your arm. I would go with lime green or something...make a statement! I'm sad for you but laughing the hardest at Billie's "butt" marks on the grass. Sounds like a wild party!

Torrie said...

P.S. I have been wondering about the roller skating party. Maybe by the time you get your cast off Ellie will be old enough to leave so I can come to the party. I"m already thinking of my 70's get up.

Cal said...

Nice, you turn 30 and start falling apart. What the heck? Happy birthday and I'd go with black, it goes with so much.

Julianna said...

WHAT!!! I can't believe Mike is beating you down on your birthday. You poor thing!!! Happy Birthday!

Shinae said...

Wow! I can't believe Mike actually BROKE your arm!!! Hope you are using this to your advantage. I wouldn't let him live that one down if it were me. How are you guys doing btw?

Melinda said...

And I thought MY body started falling apart when I hit 30! What the crap, Heather?! Right hand, too--of course.
That sucks. But that has some serious milking potential. I wouldn't cook for a month...or two...oh, wait, I don't cook anyway. No wonder my husband is so skinny. I still have deep-seated resentment from my husband telling me all about your wonderful dinners you made every night. Between his mom and you... you two make me look pretty bad. Oh, well. He's stuck.
Seriously, though...you are amazing Heather...I'm sure you will still be wonder woman even with a cast on.

Anonymous said...

Just a little note from one of the wimpy, wimpies...I can type this two handed so HA!!!:) I agree with Mike...you just need to drink more Calcium (ya right!) Whatever he needs to say to decrease the guilt, we'll let him say. Just think, you'll never forget this birthday...what are you planning on breaking at 31? A hip???? You're such an old lady!!