Note the day I wrote this I was in a mood.....You know those....once every month kinda moods......So emotional I was altered.....so just know this before reading.......
****The "Never-Been-Asked-Before" Survey****
Do you sleep with socks on or off?off....OH MY GOSH OFF thats horrible OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Do you flip your pillow to the cold side? no, I only flip for dreams
Do you like to hold or be held?both and massaged while
Do you want a small or big wedding?If I had to do it again...small
What type of girls / guys do you usually go for? Tall, Large, big shoulders
Would you rather be rich and unhappy or poor and happy? Rich and happy.....was that one?
What are 3 things you want to do before you die?See my children into parenthood to laugh at them and say hahaha! I told you so...., travel in a flying car, and spend precious hubby time
Have you ever churned Butter?Yes, everyday
Are you trusting of new people? Nope, I trust very few...I like very few too! Do I like you? Why are you reading this? I dont think I like you????
If your dream was to be a model and a big opportunity came up but you had to be nude, would you do it? Would I still be fat? would they give me a billion dollars? No one would want to look at it anyways.....so No
What is the most money you would spend on a pair of shoes?$120
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?brown
Do you have more friends or more acquaintances?acquaintance
Would you rather help someone out or be helped out?help someone out, then given money to do it (JK)
If you found out you couldn't have kids, would you adopt? No I'd steal... (REALLY JK)
What woke you up this morning? baby chatter
Where are you?Kitchen
How was your weekend?My weekend will be great if it will stop snowing!
4 inches on May 1st
Did you kiss or hug anyone today?Esther and Brodie
When was the last time you cried? Walls marts
Ever thrown up in public?At oaks park, one to many time on the squirrel cages.
Passed out because of alcohol? Yes (MY PAST REMEMBER>>>DONT JUDGE ME)
What is on your mind RIGHT NOW? I need to make my kids do chores
I am in a mood....
Would you take a bullet for anyone?gladly for my children or my husband
Where would you like to live?Alaska
What kind of house would you like? a free one....Something that Mike could build....something custom
What do you want to be when you grow up? Old, cute with wrinkly hands
Who is your number 1? wouldn't you like to know? Not you! I dont even know if I like you?
Who was the last person that you emailed? Melinda
Last person to text you?Don't text me, I don't know how to text .....so you wont get any thing back but....fdihfoidhoifdhsofihdsogihfihgygew78ofnn!
Are you good friends with this person?No I really don't like them! Who are we talking about?
How often do you log in to my space?Once a week
Do you like candy necklaces?too messy and sticky...gross
When was the last time you fell or ran into something?I tripped on the stupid dog.Does that count?
What was the last thing you drank? a martini...shaken not stirred.........(JK Your so senitive). Orange Gatorade
Do you like sex? Random.....I'm a nympho...... duh 4 kids???? (
Who do you miss?My Grandma and my dead walmart fish
What are you doing this weekend?Not much, just the way I like it.
Whats your favorite kind of soda?Dr.Pepper and cherry pepsi
Last kiss? Esther
Who was your last hug from?Esther
How many times have you eaten sushi? TONS!!! My favorite
What do you want to do right now? Sleep
Are you listening to music right now? Yes, Jack Johnson
What time is it now?9:50AM
Do you think anyone will repost to this?Dunno
What makes you pissed off? pretty much anything for the next week....
What song makes you cry? There are a few...
What do you like to listen to before you go to bed? silence.ahhhh
What makes you happy?So many things make me happy!
Height?2465485'
Hair? pink! Hey Cami..... what cha think? is pink my color? Its blonde for now.....
piercings? yes in my ears
tattoos? yes ,on my lower back, my boob, top of my head....and other places I cant mention (JK....!!!!)
What are you wearing? Camo cargo's sweat shirt,
Do you have a bad habit? chewing, swearing, drinking, nympho maniac, picking my nose, not shaving my legs or arm pits, not wearing deodorant, not showering, eating out......why do you like me? I am a smelly, pig....oink oink...OHHHH WAIT..... I DONT LIKE YOU!!!!
The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:
This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!
Friday, May 2, 2008
never been asked?
Posted by Call me Hehaw at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hey heather well i think that we should totally turn your hair pink i already did it orange why not pink and while we are at it lets put some purple streaks in it that would be so fun thanks for going with us on weds. it was fun well let us know when you are up to it again!! and we arent going with a rockwell home i think that we are just gonna build!! we go to the zoo every sat morn if you guys ever want to join us that would be fun!!
Post a Comment