Part 2
My day at the Wall-marts did not go any better from being called a butter snob. NO...... It only got worse....
So, as I was walking back to the check out....it happened......
You know what I told you before....."WAR OF THE WORLDS" The crash and fall of 3 toddlers.......1 ,2 , and 4.......It was horrible.....
Esther was crying like someone pinched her....Hannah was the one making her cry....and Brodie?????? Probably in the men's clothing section.........
I'm sure I looked like that crazy mean parent.... that beats there children, you know......the one that I used to say I would never be.....Well, that's me now.....And honestly I don't care who See's me.
I am not annoyed that I look stupid......Or people are staring at me.......or judging me for that matter. I am just annoyed with my kids......I want the noise to stop! I want to stop counting, I want soldiers- NO robots- NO!!!!!!!!!!!I WANT TO BE BY MYSELF WHEN I SHOP!!!!!
DON'T JUDGE ME TILL YOU HAVE 4.................. OK?
So at this point I am giving anything to Esther I can to just make her be quiet......INCLUDING MY KEYS...................................
Yes, I was driven this insane to break the #1 mother rule.....Never give your 1 yr old the one thing that can rescue you and get you out of the current hell that you are in...........The car keys.........
So, all is good now because I am heading out to my truck get everyone loaded......and to go home! Packed in everyone..literally......because the back of my truck was already full with stuff. So I had to put the grocery's all around my kids. It was hot......the windows were up and everyone was melting....and screaming......yes, still screaming and THEN my keys were gone.......
No, really like gone...... I am not sure what I was thinking? Did I really think that my 1 year old would say "I'd better not lose these keys and I'd better return them back to my mommy's purse?" or did I NOT know betterthan not ..... that she would throw them down on the ground to be lost FOREVER~!
Dumb dumb dumb.......Maybe............ it was the 89 year ole' ladies calling me a butter snob......That affected my judgement and threw me totally off. What ever so I am dumb and with out my keys....I sat in my car and comptemplated crying, BUT I WAS SO ROYALLY PISSED OFF I COULDN'T CRY! I WANT TO GO OLE LADY HUNTING....not really.
So I see a Walls Mart associate. I ask her to help. she goes and gets her manager......I then explain to him my situation......and he has the nerve to say to me....
"well why did you do that?"
I wanted to punch him in the nose and then when he asked me why did I that I would tell him....
"just for fun....I same reason I asked my 1 year old to lose my keys...you dumb BUTT!"
So any ways I had to unload my kids......and I walked back and forth past those 2 ole ladies.....the butter isle.......and nothing. At this point I was about to sit down and cry......
And then out of the Walls- mart Heaven I hear.....
"will the Hannah that lost her keys please come to the customer service desk"
Could it be me? The associate is really a dumb BUTT and got my name wrong? Or is there a Hannah that lost her keys too?
So I go up to the front and say.....I'm Hannah......
The lady handed me MY KEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just for Hannah to say...Mommy your name isn't Hannah.........
I said "be quiet(not really what I said)" and I bolted out of there!
dumb BUTT waved and said "so you got your keys back?"
I said "yeah, no thank to you.....dumb ass!" I got in and drove away......He probably did not deserve that......But someone was gonna get it! He was just the lucky one!
The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:
This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Well why did you do that?
Posted by Call me Hehaw at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am only a mom of 3 kids, and i totaly know what you mean! That is why I never go to wal mart without the husband now...LOL
Shoot, I am a light weight...I only have two...and I think I have it bad with 2 having melt downs! Truthfully I am scared to death to attempt the big 3...will probably never make it to 4...so I think you are amazing! :)
Heather...
I love you. Thanks for the laugh.
Post a Comment