The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Attention Walmart shoppers.............

So tiny, so cute......

How would I know that one day......he would grow horns.......

Standing in the check out line at Walmart.................


"Where's Brodie? "

"I don't know..... I thought you had him...."

"Why would I have him?....I HAVE 2 YOU HAVE 2!"

" I just thought he was with you!"

" WELL, I DON'T have him!!!!!.......... SO GO LOOK!"

Husband, marches off like my 5Th scolded child.....

After 5-8 Min's of looking....... everyone around me started to look panicked....I think they started to look at me like a horrible mother.....because I was not panicked.

It is not because for the last few weeks I have been threatening to sell him on eBay....OR just give him away for that matter. BUT because this a normal day in the life of Heather, Yes I hate to say it but I lose my children....Funny though, they get lost more when my fifth child is with me......

THE Boy.....what can I say about him.....You Hate to love him, you love to hate him. HE screams like a girl, he cry's like a girl,he throws trantrums like a girl. BUT I assure you his is all boy! He has the boy parts and everything......When you are changing his diaper, he try's to convince you it hurts........ so you will put lotion on him, ALL BOY! Gross yes, BUT something I am used too considering I married his father and he is all MIKE!
So back to Walmart......After a few minutes of checking his usual "run to spots".....
I say to the lady.................
"I have a lost child"
"oh my dear, I will get someone over here right away!"
So..... here comes 2 Walmart associates. Looking very serious....Me? Just hoping they don't recognize me from my last "LOST CHILD CALL".

" We need his age"

2


"we need his height"

um mm Small? I don't know, a 2 year old size....


"hair color"

Blond



"eyes"

Blue


" and what was he wearing"

That's funny, Cause he was wearing a shirt that said "I'M TROUBLE, DON'T MAKE ME SHOW YOU" Good day to wear it huh....(with a smile On my face, BECAUSE IT WAS FUNNY!right?)



I guess not.....Walmart associates not looking so amused.....


After casually loading my Walmart filled cart.....The not so amused Walmart associate comes running over to me.....Winded

And says.....................


"we found him, BUT he keeps running from us...we have 3 Walmart associates keeping track of him....But every time anyone gets close to him he screams and runs away....You will need to go get him.....He wont let anyone get close....he is in men's ware now.....But I wont know for long....He is on the move, he is fast....... just .....Follow the screams"




As I run to men's ware.....I hear the Screams.....Devilish sorta screams.....Not the where is my mommy kinda screams......No....The this is a fun game and I am having a blast! Kinda screams! And just as the lady said .....Here is the 3 walmart associates trying to corral my 2 year old! All 3 looking very annoyed at the fact that the 2 year old was winning!



I walked over to them with my head down (hoping that they too do not recognize me) Say my Thank yous, Swoop up Brodie a drag him and scold him.


Brodie with a big smile on his face Say's to me was "Mommy wherd you doe?"
I think from now on we will be going to Target..................





3 comments:

Cal said...

watch out for the kiddy porn, you can definitely see the resemblance to mike in picture 2

the stone fam:) said...

thats ok target has better shopping and they have hot dogs and pop corn as you walk in the door that keeps them settled for at least 10 mins but hey thats better than no minutes i am a pro when it comes to target shopping if you need more asvice i will give it to you.... and for free even i know your thinking to yourself that you are so lucky and its true you are so let me know!!

Torrie said...

All I can do is laugh at this post, I love that he was not even caring that he could not find you. I heart Target and I ditto about that snacks at the front of the store very affordable for the time it buys you.