The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Air Guitar?.....Or is it a seizure?

NOTE TO SELF: DO NOT TAKE MIKE OUT IN PUBLIC while playing guitar hero... Air Guitar?.....Or is it a seizure? I sorta felt bad for Mike.....I am not sure that he knows how funny he looks! This was uncontrolable.....He did this the whole time! NO JOKE!! Plus he banged on the strum button so hard I was sure we were going to have to buy Craig a new guitar! Craig came down for the weekend and he brought his wii. I sucked of course, BUT Mike sucked and just dident know it! IE DO NOT TAKE OUT IN PUBLIC!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

Cal said...

Thats even better than my video. ROCK ON MIKE!!!!!