The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

It could happen......

On every quiz and every email questionnaire....Is the question what is your biggest fear? I have not been 100 % honest. Right close though....But my own personal fear, NOT INCLUDING ONES ABOUT MY FAMILY! Are about zombies........

Stupid.....Yes, I know. BUT DON'T JUDGE!

Most of you know that my Mom is a horror movie buff. I am not sure when the fear started.....But I know that my fear resurfaced after I watched the movie "dawn of the dead"

NO NOT "SHAWN OF THE DEAD" The real movie!

For weeks after watching that movie...I had nightmares! I could not sleep. The opening scene of this movie is a little girl attacking her mother....Or something like that....I had my hands over my eyes.....So you are going to get what I think I remember.( I do the same thing going through a haunted house. I just paid $6 dollars to walk through with my hands over my eyes.) I would be flipping through the channels and just see the movie title and change to it (with my hands over my eyes) just to start to have nightmares for days again. Glutton for punishment I guess, or just such a fear that I cant help it! On TV it is a controlled fear..................... at night, late, when the moon is out, the dogs are howling, its a possibility. Right?

I mean in the bible it does say that the dead will rise again, and what if the bad people come back as Zombies. OR lets say what if man does it? A world wide outbreak of somthing that turns everyone into zombie's. Man is messing with stuff that just should not be messed with! AND YES........ I JUST WATCHED ANOTHER MOVIE THAT ALSO GAVE ME NIGHTMARES! "I am legend"

So I have a friend that said, "if you don't like Zombies....It's not a movie for you". WELL DUH BILLIE!!! That only made me more curious! OK, so since I have watched that Movie....I have had nightmares.....Bad ones......

NOTE: You are about to receive a bit of Heather Logic.....It makes no since too you, but every bit of since to me. SOOOO Shut up its my logic, not yours!

When I have a nightmare...I flip my pillow.
Yes.....I did just say that I flip my pillow.......
I have always had this notion that if I can change how I am sleeping, IE. Flip my pillow, then maybe I can stop my bad dream. You know like taking the R movie out, and putting a good ole' G kinda movie in. Some times it works.....BUT Most times it doesn't. But if you had a fifty- fifty chance to change one thing that could either make you lose all of the weight you wanted and to keep it off FOREVER! Or not and just stay the way you were. YOU'D TRY IT RIGHT? SO I FLIP MY PILLOW! SO SHUT UP!

Yes, I know, that REALLY it is unlikely that we will come back as flesh eating, nite crawling, morphed humans with super strength. But just imagine..... this is my own personal hell.

This gives me some motivation to do what is right.....so if I ever get a hair up my butt to go any of the seven deadly sins.........I will just think about zombies chewing off my face, and..........then I think I might rethink my choice!

4 comments:

Paula said...

HA HA HA HA! I loved this! I like the flip the pillow theory, I may have to try that. Those zombies...they're lookin' at me right now....uuuuuuugggghhhh...hard to type while i'm looking through my hands ;)

I hadn't thought of the fear of becoming a zombie outside of going to hell for obeying the commandments. Interesting, I might have to use that one. Excuse the punctuation, still typing one handed.
LOVE YOU!

the stone fam:) said...

hey well i love the whole zombie thing probably i wont b watching that movie!! and about the whole pillow flipping thing i totally understand i believe that when i am scared i pull the covers over my head and then i all the sudden become invisible AMAZING i know just a trick i learned when i was oh 5 and i sadly still use it but i sleep very good like that hence the fact that i dont watch scary movies anymore!! well i am sooo glad that you like your hair that makes me so happy!! just name the time and the place and we will be there i think that we should do it soon i just dont think that i can wait until may im ready for some FUN!!!!!!!! let me know
oh yeah thanks for the books i am still reading them(sorry im a little slow) but so far i am LOVING it!!

the stone fam:) said...

oh yeah did you think about the dj thing for your party and also i think that we should have a game and snack night like board games or something if you guys like playing let me know

Melinda said...

Thanks so much for the zombie picture (sarcasm). No I get to have nightmares too. Jim watched I am Legend the other night. I made it through the first 20 minutes and then I had to go in the other room. I never even saw the zombies and I still had nightmares just from the sounds of the movie. I am such a baby! Dead people are one of my big fears, too. So, yeah. I'm sitting here thinking, "I haven't heard from Heather lately. I wonder what they're up to these days." So I go on your blog expecting cute kid pictures and I get ZOMBIES.

Nice.

So, anyway. What's up with you guys?