The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Monday, March 17, 2008

The weekend!

Before we left I wrote out a will.....

Because I know how Mike drives......and driving the snowmobile would be NO different!
Friday we headed off to Island Park for our 9 year anniversary for a little bed and sled! NO KIDS, Just the 2 of us! It was great! We went to the Sawtelle Mountain resort, (where the Jensen Reunion will be this year). The room was small, OLD and cheap. But we didn't care too much!

Saturday we headed off on the snowmobile's.
The rental guy had me freaked out! NO REALLY! FREAKED OUT! Blah,blah, DON'T WRECK IT! Blah, blah blah, VERY EXPENSIVE! Blah blah, blah, LIKE $15,000 dollars because we cant rent them, Blah BLAH blah, just had 2 people dump them in the river!OooooKaayyyyy
So anyways we left there ready to snowmobile! We were having a blast and we had no idea where we were going! Although, we did have a map. But Mike insisted on pulling off to the side of the road or behind trees so that no one could see him looking at it!...He said that he did not want to look like a dorky tourist.....(although that is what we were, and any local yokel could see it!)
We headed off to Two top....a big Mountain. (NOTE TO EVERYONE: Since I have been pregnant.....Since Hannah.....I have had a fear of heights......I have never had this fear of heights before......Yes, I am a wimp..BUT this fear is just since I was pregnant.....something I thought would go a way....BUT HAS NOT YET!) So we are up on this mountain....BIG MOUNTAIN..... It is snowing on and off. AND MY HUSBAND....is trying to be snowmobiling champion of the world! (NOTE: also.....these are big touring snowmobiles! Not cute little fast trick kinda ones!) WE MADE IT TO THE TOP!But we had a lot of fun! I have my own helmet....But Billie had this really nice one that had this face mask thing so nothing would fog up! It was a little small, But I thought I would try it anyway! By the end of our day....Mike said I looked like a burn victim. I think my head swelled because once it came off....I couldn't get it back on!
We spent the whole day snowmobiling, and then went into west Yellowstone. Ate, got a few gifts for the kiddo's.Headed back to our room, headed off to the hot tub and then headed back to our room! AND NO, ANNIE, I WILL NOT COME HOME PREGNANT!
All in all we had a great trip! OHHHHHHH, 3 bears restaurant! Food was ok, but the BIG fat BOY Chocolate cake! A MUST TRY! OHHHHH, MY GOODNESS! WONDERFUL! HEAVENLY! We went back the next night and got another slice. I was on vacation!Chocolate is a must have on vacation!

2 comments:

Torrie said...

I'm so glad you had fun, it is always nice to get away. You make me laugh talking about the helmet you were wearing. That chocolate cake sounds so good right now I'm half tempted to make a trip to West.

Julianna said...

Looks like you had fun. I wish those pictures were bigger...for some reason it won't let me open them.