I have been wanting to blog about this for a long time and I have put it off because I did not want to hurt any one's feeling's. Its hard to blog about people, places or things when you see them all of the time and you know that they read your blog...then you have to deal with the "hope I didn't offend you " aspect of things. So I have decided.... I don't care....I mean I care about you or them or whoever In General I am speaking of! But I am writing this blog for me.... Not you! I mean them, not you in general....BUT Everyone that blogs like this......Whatever...Sorry if I offend you or them or whoever.
I know that in my blog I complain a lot.....or I verse my fears, my smashed dreams or things that my kids have done wrong. I have been reading a lot of other blogs lately.....They go a little like this:
My family is great, my kids are angels, I love everything...and did you see the sun today it sure was bright! :)
I love to do fun projects with my kids, I never have a messy house, and MY husband would never give me a covered wagon! He has never even farted in front of me!
We did this and went with our whole 1 kid and he was an angel!
I am never scared when my husband leaves, I love my family and my husband and my dog-who never sheds all over the carpet-the couch-or my new little black dress, I love my bird- you know the one the screams shut up all of the time!, the cat-whom would never get locked in my car and pee and Poop ALL OVER IT!
I love My gold fish-that I have had for like 20 years "Do goldfish die?" and I really love the neighbors cats-dogs-birds and fish, they never cause any problems or knock over trash cans.
I am really glad my husband gets off of work at 10am every day so we can be as a family and having every Friday off, really helps him get those Projects done! Because my husband always finishes what he starts!
I so grateful for my calling " I love to be in the Primary, the kids are so wonderful"
Our family home evening is great...We plan a 2 hour lesson every Monday and my 12 month old sits through the whole thing! I made sugar free treats, My kids loved them! and wanted seconds! Would you like the recipe?
Did I tell you that I am making my kids Easter dresses...I made 5 and it only took me 15 min, shorter than the amount of time it will take me to make my gourmet Easter dinner I am serving for my whole family!
Oooooooo And did I mention that the sky is SO blue....I Just..... I have a wonderful uncomplicated life and everything is like Beavers house!
(I even wear an apron on those not so messy days!)
BULL SHINIKEYS! I want to see others post about there 1 year old eating poop out of the toilet! or wearing 2 different shoes to the preschool ! I want the goods...NOT the GOODS..... but the real goods.....The ones that make you a Mom....Not the I so perfect "I make cookies with my kids everyday....And I have never found a egg shell" ever kinda stories! I want know your trouble..... so mine don't seem so bad! I have a few blogs that I am boycotting for a while.....just until I can get some self esteem back!
The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:
This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
The OTHER's BLOG
Posted by Call me Hehaw at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Are you boycotting my blog??? My kids aren't perfect, my life isn't perfect, my stories aren't perfect...I just forget to take pictures of the not-so-perfect times. I have felt the same as you recently though. Blogs are fun, but there are too many perfect people out there. By the way, I had a crazy dream about you. I will email you.
AMEN, SISTER!!! I love your writing! And yes, I had a 1 year old eat poop out of the toilet once. I almost threw up on her. Thank you for having the courage to say it.
heather i just love you i know we just got aquainted but i just culdnt stop reading your log especially i love this paragraph you crack me up i am so adding you to my blog because i think that you inspire me!! thank you! and just so you know my little aiden poops in the toilet and then had fun trying to trap the floaties in his hands i just love it!!!
Post a Comment