Dang that baby is cute.....She loves to take a bath in the sink.Although she is not fitting as well anymore! This bath was sorta of spur of the moment thing. NOTE: the knife, baby meds,tooth paste and the nail polish.All stuff I normal would move, but like I said fast bath, she dumped a bowl of chilli on her head! So I just threw her in the sink! She was just so cute! I thought I'd take a few shots of her and her mohawk. My mom says its and Idaho thing, ( my parents are Idaho Racists) I say it is just a redneck kinda thing! And we do have alot of those around here!

Really.... around here you cant go to far without seeing a little boy with a mohak shave. I think it is cute! Just for you MOM AND DAD. You just picked Brodie's next hair cut! Mohak or not this baby is cute!!! She has started to say......Up, GOOOO, daddy, No, Move, night-night,kiss. She's cute!


1 comments:
In those pictures she looks just like you! Love that your parents don't like the Mohawk, that would make me want to do it too, can't wait to see Brodi's Mohawk.
Post a Comment