The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The real me....the under cover....OCD...Freak

Mike is gone to big sky and will be there for 4 days.....The Heather I am will tell you....."No big deal I handle it fine".....BUT the truth is that I am a big scardy cat.

Maybe its the Mom in me....Maybe, I forget where I live.....Maybe its just me. But the real Heather is scared so bad..... that I probably got a total of 20 mins. of sleep all night. First, I went around the house and locked all of the normal doors. Turned on a couple of extra lights....But that did not stop me from waking up at every little noise.

I Called Randy to come in and tried to get him to sleep on the bed. I finally gave up on trying to get that fat dog up on my bed and settled for him laying beside the bed. The truth is that Randy is a fat, lazy, old dog that would not hear anything and most likely would hinder me from hearing anything due to the fact that he snores and farts all night long....(so in other words its like having my husband at home)

But the funniest thing of all is that I could only sleep on my back....
You know so that way I could see the "someone" trying to creep up on me....Then I could bust out my ninja- stealth like moves on the "someone" and rescue my family. So the fact is.... that I laid on my back all night long, (giving my self covered wagon's in Memory of my husband, Really, NO) But the sheets were pulled up pretty tight around my neck and I was scared.....Plain old scared.

So then I woke up and thought about the fact that the garage was not locked. The door to the garage also has a door to the inside, So The garage must be locked! Because really...What if someone did trudge through the 3-4 feet of snow in my back yard and manage to get into the almost totally frozen garage door! So here is me at 3:am in my Nickers, 27 degrees outside, locking all of the doors and being sure I secure any and all break in sites. My neighbors I am sure my seen me in my skivey's more than a few times than they have ever wanted. (But I just figure that they shouldn't be looking then RIGHT?)

After my Garage ordeal...... I decided to go put out some night lights, turn on the poarch light SSS on and a few other ssss. (so basically my house is now glowing in space) I Check a few more locks, secure the windows. I am starting to think I am good, Ready to head off to sleep.

I return to my bed....pull the sheets up around my neck.....Only to start to fall asleep....Then another thought pops in my mind......"Fire escapes.....How would I get out of the house if there was a fire".......

3 comments:

Torrie said...

I'm laughing so hard right now because this is totally me. I think someone is going to get into the window and steal one of my kids and I won't know until morning. It never seems to bug me when husband is home just when he leaves and I say, I'm fine, I could stay home alone all the time and then night comes......your dog kills me.

Julianna said...

I hate it when Craig is gone too. We have an alarm system that makes me feel a little better, but I still stay up as late as possible and then have a hard time staying asleep. I've even been known to have Parlee sleep with me!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! Remember we are just a short run away:)! When Rob is gone I have to read in bed until I just can't stay awake anymore. But, I have to admit, when he was gone to NASCAR this weekend, I slept like a baby...the whole bed to myself...no snoring...no one stealing the covers...anyway, I quite enjoyed it!