It seems like every year we celebrate Halloween at least 5 times. This means that I have to get all 4 of the kids dressed and ready for diffrent functions multiple times. Most of the time it is me alone, Mike is usually still at work. He helps as much as he can though... (and at least he has a job and for this I am not complaining)
This year we made the kids costumes...all but Gracies. We did The Wizard of Oz
AND It turned out really cute! This is a horrible picture but will get some better ones tonight for Halloween!
Brodie is the scarecrow, Hannah is Dorthy, Esther the Lion and Graice is Glinda the good witch. Mike really wanted to be a Lolly pop kid.....Personally...I think if he dressed up like that around here that he might be lynched....
This is Hannah and Brodies Preschool Halloween party. They do it every year and go way over and beyond. The basement Has lots of games and they give out treats....
Then you go upstairs and there are tons of treats and drinks...Plus the coolest train...It goes all the way around the room...It is really neat. We can hardly drag or kids away.
Happy Halloween Everyone! Have a safe and Fun night!!! I can't wait to see how cute all of your kids will be!!!

2 comments:
ok, that is just darling and creative. I love how each of your kids look. It was fun visiting Utah and thank you for your kind comments. I always love hearing from you. I love that I am finally, after being in the family for over ten years, getting to know you in this last year. Take care, and keep in touch!
mary
Your kids look so cute! Glad your Halloween was fun!
Post a Comment