The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Friday, October 3, 2008

I took Shinae's color test....

Your Existing Situation
Imaginative and sensitive; seeking an outlet for these qualities--especially in the company of someone equally sensitive. Interest and enthusiasm are readily aroused by the unusual or the adventurous.

Yep defiantly me....I love adventurous people....I don't want to watch TV!!!! lets go hiking, or roller skating and I do love unusual things and people......


Your Stress Sources
Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which she imposes of herself or by her own choice and decision.

and I have going on 5 kids.....not so much. But this is true....cause I did impose this on myself....But I hate doing things that people tell me to do! or that I can't do....


Your Restrained Characteristics
Willing to participate and to allow herself to become involved, but tries to fend off conflict and disturbance in order to reduce tension.
hummmmmm.......
Believes that she is not receiving her share--that she is neither properly understood nor adequately appreciated. Feels that she is being compelled to conform, and close relationships leave her without any sense of emotional involvement.
Really?????
Trying to calm down and unwind after a period of over-agitation which has left her listless and devoid of energy. In need of peace and quiet; becomes irritable if this is denied her.
TOTALLY ME!!!!!!!


Your Desired Objective
Seeks freedom from problems and a secure state of physical ease in which to relax and recover. Ok I agree....

Your Actual Problem tell me what is my actual problem????
Seeks security and a position in which she will no longer be troubled by demands being made on her.
Does that mean $...... ???? gosh I sound like foot loose and fancy free kinda girl, that wants no responsibilities and just wants to play and have "security". A sugar daddy is what I need..... so I can get a nanny and get my maid to do my canning for me!!!!!


http://colorquiz.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

willing to participate and allows yourself to become involved? and if that wasn't silly enough, shies away from contention?
......paaaaleeeease! (love ya)
Hey, if you find a sugar daddy, will you see if he has a brother?
(my husband doesn't read your blog does he?) :o

Anonymous said...

So I took the test...pretty interesting. Here's some quotes..."needs a change in her circumstances or in her relationships which will permit relief from stress" REALLY??!!! "feels insufficiently valued in her existing situation, and is seeing different conditions in which she will have greater opportunity of demonstrating her worth"
I was feeling pretty good about things until I took this quiz! Maybe I really am miserable:)
If anything, it was fun!

Call me Hehaw said...

Billie your husband is a hunk....Hubba hubba.....
I think you already get enough sugar....:)DONT BE GREEDY!!!!!!!!