Welcome to the Wolfley's........We have not carved pumpkins since Gracie was 2......she is now turning 7......Crazy how time flies. They ask every year. But we seem to get out of it every year.
This year I was feeling bad....and starting to feel like everyone was getting old enough to not make such a huge mess????.....and that they "can listen".... just enough to not to cut their fingers off.

If you NOTICE we are OUTSIDE!!!!! and there is a throw away table cloth on the table.....HEY!I'm no fool! My life is cleaning messes, and this was one mess that I wanted to be easy cleanup!

If you NOTICE we are OUTSIDE!!!!! and there is a throw away table cloth on the table.....HEY!I'm no fool! My life is cleaning messes, and this was one mess that I wanted to be easy cleanup!
SO Every body dig in!
Of course Grace had no problem.....
Of course Grace had no problem.....
Brodie wasn't so hip to the mess.....he wanted a spoon. HE IS So much like his father! :) My little girly boy....
He finally got into it....after mike called him a girl a few times...and he saw that his sisters were doing it!
Hannah did good to....she liked to put all of her guts in everyone Else's pumpkins....She thought it was funny! My little jokester~
You will notice one family member absent from these pictures....Esther. She was taking a nap! Yes we did this on purpose....Next year she may get to help....But she is 1 and she doesn't know what she is missing yet! Take advantage while you can!
Mean you say???? Then I say....you don't have 4 kids yet!!!!
Here is Gracie's Pumpkin....Mean and scary just the way she drew it! (cut out with daddy's help)

Here is Mikes super hero pumpkin.......He took forever to draw this thing out! My perfectionist! turned out good though!
Then there is mine...I am sort of a free spirit when it comes to pumpkin carving.....I let the pumpkin decide what it wants to be....But mine usually always turn out happy....and goofy.

Here is Brodie's pumpkin....Now like I said I have a hard time...making mine look mean or scary.. Brodie asked for a scary pumpkin.....and this is what he got.....According to Mike it looks like a happy gay Mexican.....so my girls named him the burrito..... I guess it's better than my girls telling everyone....my brother made "a happy gay Mexican pumpkin". I can just here it now!!!

Here is Brodie's pumpkin....Now like I said I have a hard time...making mine look mean or scary.. Brodie asked for a scary pumpkin.....and this is what he got.....According to Mike it looks like a happy gay Mexican.....so my girls named him the burrito..... I guess it's better than my girls telling everyone....my brother made "a happy gay Mexican pumpkin". I can just here it now!!!
Everyone did a great job this year! I am glad that we did it outside! And no ones fingers were cut off....
although I did have to make a trip to the ER later that night.....stay tuned!








5 comments:
I love carving pumpkins...it is so much fun! We are doing our tonight.
Super cute! Looks like fun family time. I think we are carving ours tonight, and yes we will be outside also. Can't wait to hear about the ER visit. My guess is that it was you or Mike...HMMMM? I shall wait and see.
We carve every year, and Brett's in charge. I bake the seeds, that is pretty much my only job. We always do it outside too. And you're not mean to do it when your 1 year old is sleeping- you're smart!
mary
I love the pumpkins. I haven't done it a long time because Craig was usually in school and I wasn't going to gut the pumpkins all by myself. What happened at the ER??
I love the pumpkins. They are great characters. I haven't carved pumpkins in a long time because I wasn't going to gut them all by myself. Craig was in school what more can I say. What happened at the ER??
Post a Comment