BOY.........................
Yes Mike is tickled pink ...I mean blue about this whole boy thing......and the truth...I think I did know, But I was fighting it. I am scared to have another boy. But I do have lots of cute clothes that I have been keeping...just in case.
The ultrasound showed that "baby Ben" is healthy and had no problems showing off his "junky". As for me I have complete placenta previa. I had it with Brodie But it was only partial. And It moved up out of the way by the time I was ready to deliver. I get to have another ultrasound in about 6 weeks. They said it must move by 28 weeks......Everyone pray that the placenta moves out of the way and I can deliver normal. If not I have to have a c section ( I prefer not too) and most likely will be put on bed rest for the later part of my pregnancy. ( yah right) AND There is a high rate of bleeding before and after pregnancy. I know that freaks Mike out alot....BUT I have faith that it will move and if it doesn't then everything will work out fine.
(if not anyone want 5 kids.....or know of any hot babysitters...................
ummmm really that was not funny....)laughing)not really, just sorta)that was so NOT OK)) If you don't understand that last statement....its better that you don't.....
I have decided not to read anything online...because they always make it sound so much worse. I don't want to get all hypo-condreact.....
Yes, his name will be Ben.... BMW.....(that is Mike, not me)
DOES ANYONE WANT GIRL CLOTHES..... 0-24 months?????
Thanks for all the congrats!!!!!!!!!!
The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:
This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Its a........
Posted by Call me Hehaw at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I knew it!!!
Mike must be grinning from ear to ear!
YEAH, That is awesome!!!! Congrats! Now you just may very well lose whats left of your mind! ;)
Congratulations!
CONGRATS GUYS!!! That is awesome!
I think that it will be good for Brodie to have Ben around to play with. Boys seem to keep themselves pretty well entertained when they have a buddy. I'm excited for you. Keep us posted on the placenta previa. It can be scary, but hopefully it will go where it needs to. Remember we're here to help! Love ya!
yeah a boy! Big bummer about your darn placenta, yikes. I will have faith with you that it moves for you, darn those C-sections. I like an idiot just listened to my phone messages and heard your beautiful voice, how rude am I, I will call you today hope it was not an emergency clear back on Monday, oops. I"m much better at checking email. I think I might know somebody that could use some girl clothes but are you SURE you are done?:)
You will be in our prayers and I know that GOd will answer...you have LOTS of people praying.
That is great news!! but be careful and take it easy and your smart not to read the wild web.
Congrats about the boy!! I hope all goes well. I can't wait to see him. I hope to make it up there sometime in Jan. or Feb. when my little sister leaves on her mission. Otherwise, I will see you in the summer. When are you due again?
Post a Comment