The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Random thoughts....

I as most of you know, I am a random thought thinker, is that a word? thinker....any who...
I have many upon many of random thoughts... DAILY.... and most are "Jessica Simpson" tuna or chicken type thoughts. So most of those I keep to myself....NO...I don't even tell Mike. Why would I? then I am teased for years about them. (we still cant drive past the golf course without a snicker....I don't know... something about golfing in the snow, blah blah blah)

So this year one of my goals of the year was to attend the temple and start to understand(IE..listen) at least something...... and wow listening really works...... NO JOKE. But even with my best efforts being put forth, I have thoughts.....some random...some mean...some naughty;)
(I am one of those girls, remember)... and some are just plain wrong....... And I don't understand why? I have often wondered if I have ADD. AND Those "do you have?" commericals on TV DON'T HELP!!! I mean they make you think you have just about anything and everything..... so far I have social anxiety, restless leg syndrome, and something wrong with my bladder (its called pregnancy, I know.... but not according to those commercials.....they are good!!!) And BTW Mike has chronic dry eye syndrome.... all because Sally Field told him he did.......

My random thought start out simple.......
I start to think about that neighbor that never looks when backing out of her driveway...and then it leads to the did I put gas in my car.....then I skip to what type of animal is a snail? and do people that have turret's just go to a normal session or do they go to the deaf session? I mean, the spirit would lack if you were sitting next to a person that was dropping the f- bomb every 2 Min's. And if they did that would they be able to hear it???? then it leads to if a sheep was wild........which at one time they were???? right???? what would happen to it if no one shaved it????? would its hair just keep growing.....then I start the....that person really irritates me thoughts.....which then I move to the what if I won the lottery thoughts....who in my family deserves some to share???? then to the "oppsss" I think I forgot to pay that bill thought...... which then takes me to the cute hunk from china beach.....then I think about how I haven't seen that show in a long time.....then to I miss Chris Farley, he seemed so sweet, then to sugar.... because I think I am out and that I may need to buy some...which then leads me to food storage.....which then I think about a conference talk that I heard.....and then to what speaker it was that gave that talk, to what the prophet thinks about when he comes to the temple..... JUST then I realized that I am not listening.... I try..I do...really!!! It lasts for a while. But some how I end up......starting to have random thoughts again.....about all of the cute wrinkly hands around me...:)
Not only in the temple do I do this....driving, cooking, cleaning.....wherever or whenever.....But daily...... I guess I can't find fault in my children when their teachers call me in for that dreaded PT meeting and tell me that my children can't spell and have ADD. I will just nodd and silently think to myself "tell me something I don't already know lady"
(no, this hasen't happened yet..... I am just prepareing myself....I mean have you seen the boy????)

Sometimes things bug me so much that I research it... IE what is a snail? I know you were wondering.....
and you were ALL wrong!!! (To those of you who gave me your opinion's......and then called me crazy later....)
I now know that snails are.......... mollusks
AND they have many interesting features.
BUT firstly to define a mollusk:
All mollusks have: -a mantle -some kind of shell (interior or exterior, doesn't have to be hard either) protecting their mantle also, snails have an interesting feature about them called a radula. The radula is what snails use to eat and it can be best described as a tongue carpeted with razorblades
(of course there aren't actually razorblades on the tongue, but you get what I mean)

I hope this helps you..... if you too were wondering about this same question. Your not Crazy...your just random like me..... I think I might post some of my random question on my blog.....NO not the Jessica Simpson questions....Just the random ones.

7 comments:

Kris and Sarah said...

heather, my little china doll...first things first. I love the f'in music. Its great! I've missed the random thought segments. It feels good to be back! ha ha

the stone fam:) said...

hey where have you been all my life? it seems like it has been forever well if you guys arent busy we were wondering if you all wanted to come to dinner on friday well let me know and all i want to say about the randomness is i am right there with ya and i love it!!!!!!!!!!

Cal said...

Koo-ko!
Koo-ko!
Koo-ko!

Call me Hehaw said...

Whatever I know you all think naughtey thoughts in the temple...you don't fool me.
so koo-koo ca choo...

Anonymous said...

PSYCHO!!! I don't know which is worse...the fact that this is true or that you're actually willing to admit it!!:) I love ya mostly because you are crazy just like the rest of us!

Call me Hehaw said...

tushy.....don't play innocent with me.....You naughtey girl you! ;)

The Thornburgs said...

I think your awesome, and you make me feel normal which is a HUGE thing...even out here in Idaho...and better yet you make me laugh! If you have any time for a visit let me know I would love to come over!