The Wolfley Family Blog Disclaimer:

This blog is meant for educational purposes only. It may be too intense for some viewers. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. SOME Simulated pictures. Apply only to affected area, If condition persists, consult your physician. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Beware of dog. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep away from fire or flame. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. This supersedes all previous notices. Decisions by me are final or in other words its my verbal potty mouth, if you don't like it... don't read it!

Friday, October 10, 2008

A mixture of beef, chicken and pork

It just seems so wrong to mix creatures of the animal kingdom and put them in a log to eat. And more because you don't know what you are eating. We buy the cheap hot dogs.....yah yah...give us crap. But we have tried the expensive hot dogs and the middle priced hot dogs. But our family's favorite is the .88 cent mixture hot dogs.

Let me explain...... neither one of us like beef.....
(Nancy's greasy favorite..she also goes to Red Robin and orders a plain hambuger...shame...shame...)with these hot dogs you get a splash of liquid that almost gags you. It then coats your mouth with that "liquid" IE grease! Gross...plus the texture....squishy, mushy....yuckkkkkkk

Turkey are good...but then do have a gritty texture about them....and it reminds of beak. So I can eat maybe one then get totally grossed out.

I normally don't like hot dogs.....Mostly because my husband has this really disgusting habit of eating the hot dog like a ear of corn....First he chews off all of the skin.....OMG..... just the site of them makes me want to barf. But then ALMOST ALWAYS....he gets a glimmer in his eye....and starts to chase me around the house with it. His ultimate goal is to just touch me with it. Gagging, sometimes vomiting..... he cracks up and finally polishes off the dog. It is horrifying...and disgusting!

With this pregnancy I have been wild about hot dogs! They are so bad though....I don't want to have a baby all souped up on nitrates.....Besides I think they make my feet swell with all of the sodium. But I wake up in the morning and want a hot dog. Before I go to bed, I want a hot dog.....I have limited myself to 2 a week.

I also have weired cravings....Tim's Jalapeno chips at like 11 pm at night..... salads with peas....tons of peas....I should say a pea salad..but it starts out like and garden salad......kool aid.....its so bad... especially with the gestational diabetes.....But water has been making me so sick. Tea...... I have been so sick one of the only things I can keep down is peppermint tea. Herbal. I drink it almost ever morning.

This pregnancy hasn't been to bad so far. I notice a little more emotional-ness like at conference I balled...at just random things. But Sunday's am session during president Monson's talk....I heard the first 5 Min's. and then balled, I heard a few things in and out. Most of the time I was thinking...."stop being crazy.....Stop crying you boob"....then he would say something else..... then I would start all over again..laughing and crying at the same time. Ok I am crazy but at least I have a goos sense of humor to go with it!

10 comments:

Ethington Family said...

goos sense of humors are GooD to have. I craved weird things with both boys (like lots and lots of peanut butter). with the girls there were just certain things i would not eat. i had a hard time with water too, and i'm a huge water drinker normally- love the stuff, but drank crystal lite the whole time. Don't worry about it. it will pass (probably after the baby is born). I cry like that and I'm not pregnant. things just strick me as tender.
janey's full name is janey ellen ethington

Ann Yeaman said...

How many more months till the end of this pregnancy? Your a manic canner/hotdog eating/cryer woman. But, I love ya.

Cal said...

Hey, well atleast now your swollen hot dog feet match those chubby sausages you call fingers.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha.................just kiddin' you know I (have to) love you.

Call me Hehaw said...

Hey Mary: bite my goos butt! JK

Annie: you cant be sick of me yet! I love ya too!

Craig: you don't have too......

Cal said...

That's it?....... "you don't have to"..........talk about weak.

If you can't come up with something better with all those hormones RAGING through your body I might have to find someone else to pick on. And you know you're my favorite to pick on.

Call me Hehaw said...

NO Craiglet you don't understand....

YOU want to......

YOU can't help it....

I am just so loveable and cuddable...with my big swollen hot dog feet and sausage fingers....

YOU JUST remember YOU WANT TO!

WHITTCHHHHHHHHH

Call me Hehaw said...

YOU set yourself up for that one....

"you have to".....

Whatch out for my whip....

Call me Hehaw said...

I think you just got smacked down.....

are you ok????

DON"T MESS WITH THE QUEEN!

Cal said...

Oh, did you say something? I was distracted by the thought of those big sausages typing so fast to TRY and get me back that they cooked themselves and you got hungry and ate them.

mmmmmmm.......suasage fingers (gobble gobble)

Call me Hehaw said...

So....
you were thinking/distracted by my sausage fingers, thats so sweet...
I know I'm loveable, cuddlable and sweet...AND now You just gave me 2 of the nicest compliments ever! I am a really fast typer!!! and My fingers are so cute that they are distracting!
You are a great Brother....

and BTW I like hot dogs not sausage